1st Trimester

Overly excited and nervous...Intro

Hi ladies,

So I got my BFP on 6/30 and just got my first beta back: HCG 51 and Progesterone 27!!  YAY. My very first BFP progesterone was only 2 (ectopic), so my doctor is very happy with these numbers.

I have my first sono schedule at the end of the month and I can not wait. 

I want to tell my parents since they know what we went through with the first pregnancy. Right now I am over the moon excited and can't wait for July 31st.

H&H 9months to all Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP#1 • 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD • MTX 11/30/12
BFP#2 • 6/30/13 EDD 3/9/14...TWINS!! Baby A (BOY)-167 HB • Baby B (GIRL)-174 HB
January 31, 2014 • Dominic Jayden 4lbs. 8oz.Ciara Aliyah 3lbs. 11oz. at 34w5d

Re: Overly excited and nervous...Intro

• Congratulations! Very Exciting!
  • Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT GET THEIR SIGNATURE TO WORK?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • I got my first BFP after over 5 years TTC on 6/27 It was super dark so when I went in on 7/2 for my appt I expected higher Hcg levels then the 250 I got which worried me. My lmp was 5/18 but I have irregular periods and I am not really sure when I ovulated. Maybe we can be support for each other through this!!! Sooo excited for both of us.
  • I got my first BFP after over 5 years TTC on 6/27 It was super dark so when I went in on 7/2 for my appt I expected higher Hcg levels then the 250 I got which worried me. My lmp was 5/18 but I have irregular periods and I am not really sure when I ovulated. My m won't see me for 2 weeks but I really wish i could have my levels drawn again! Maybe we can be support for each other through this!!! Sooo excited for both of us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"