Dads & Dads-to-be

New Dad intro

Hello fellow dads/dads to be, my name is Frank and I am from Louisiana, Geaux Tigers!!! I became a dad back on May 24th of this year and I finally decided to join this site. My wife practically lives on this site. My wife and I are parents to an awesome baby boy named Draco Isaac and he is our first kid. It has been quite the experience to say the least. So how long have you all been dads or dads to be?

Re: New Dad intro

• I have a 2 year old, today he is actually 25 months.  Welcome to the site.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thank you, I bet the months flew by for you. For me it feels like I will blink and he will be a year old.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats!  I have to ask, are we Harry Potter fans by any chance?

• Welcome aboard, I've got a 9 year old little girl, a 2 year old little boy, and another little boy on the way. It's a great deal of fun.  

• PrimePrime member
    Welcome!  I became a dad 4 days before you.

• Welcome welcome. Have a beer and stick around.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imagefutant462:
    Welcome and congrats! nbsp;I have to ask, are we Harry Potter fans by any chance?
    My wife and I are huge Harry Potter fans.
  • I want to thank you all for welcoming me and I will make sure to stay around.
  • imagepolooo26:

imageAbstractRadical:
    I want to thank you all for welcoming me and I will make sure to stay around.

Five Things Thursday is on Thursdays and BBB is on Fridays. They'll probably get low traffic or not exist this week because of the holiday, but next week will be a test to see if your words hold true. Hope you stick around.

what does bbb stand for? I am still learning the abbreviations
  • imageAbstractRadical:
    what does bbb stand for? I am still learning the abbreviations

I still say it should be BB&B. Of course, that could be Bed Bath and Beyond.

But it's Beer, Bacon and Boobs around here. Not necessarily in that order. Ideally combined. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • The bbb thread sounds interesting.
  • I will be a dad in September and I'm so excited. We are naming him Liam!

Welcome to the board!!! 

• Welcome to the board!  I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old, both boys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"