Trying to Get Pregnant

**>>** 2WW Hump Day **<<**

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms:

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you?

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: **>>** 2WW Hump Day **<<**

• Cycle/Month: 4/4 (1/1 AL)

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: according to FF: -2,-1, O

Testing Plans: I'll test Sunday before we host BBQ but FF says thats only 7 dpo so its just to make mind feel better about having a few beers.  Then I'm not testing until 14dpo.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I want this rain to go away.  Its been so freaking rainy I've barely gotten to be outside with DS for an hour a day.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you?  Batman.  That voice and the mystery are wicked sexy.  Plus, he is pretty much a total human with no real super powers just awesome fighting skills.

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: O, O + 2

Testing Plans: I know I said I wasn't gonna test again...oops. Still negative. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: Temp is still up on day 29 of my cycle, usually I only have 28/29 day cycles. Also, still crazy nauseous but I keep telling myself if I'm pregnant enough for symptoms I'm pregnant enough for a positive test.  

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Batman, for sure. 

72614 1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1 NTNP

CD/DPO: 33/13

Timing: -5, -4, +1

Testing Plans: Sigh. I caved yesterday after I bought my tests for this morning. Took one at 6 pm (stupid, right?) BFN. Obsessed over it all night. Took another one this morning, BFN. I think I'm done testing for now. Just have to wait it out & see if my period shows or what my temps do.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I don't even want to think about it anymore lol. As for my chart, temps still up.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? IRON MAN!!! Holllllaaaaa

• Cycle/Month: 9/8

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: good, but wish it were great! -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans: eh, next Friday 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: wish we did it on O but now we will just wait and see, I'm discouraged this month for some reason

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Spider-Man, he's a hottie ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie - (twJZ)

• Cycle/Month: 9/12

CD/DPO: 29/6

Timing: O-2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: sometime next week I'm thinking.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: some cramping, but that's not uncommon for me after O'ing

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? I would probably say Batman, I'm afraid of heights so that takes out Spiderman, Superman or Ironman

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/5

Timing: o-3, o-2, o-1

Testing Plans: waiting for AF

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I have the normal 5dpo temp drop. I'm sure it will go up tomorrow like normal. I find this interesting that is happens most months.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Batman for sure.

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Cycle/Month: 7/10

CD/DPO: 52/9

Timing: O-1, O

Testing Plans: Tested this am, got the faintest line.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: Tested with a wondfo, and got a line so faint I can't tell if there's color, but it's definitely there.  But then I saw that it's from a batch that has been giving lots of false positives.  So, I'm kinda peeved.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Batman.

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 14/5

Timing: -3,-2,-1,O

Testing Plans: As early as possible: 9dpo

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: Temp has been a little weird. It dipped yesterday and FF keeps switching my coverline and O day.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Superman, hands down.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagePrincessPeach13:

Cycle/Month: 7/10

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: Tested with a wondfo, and got a line so faint I can't tell if there's color, but it's definitely there.  But then I saw that it's from a batch that has been giving lots of false positives.  So, I'm kinda peeved.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Batman.

Dang it!! I hope yours is for real. 

• imageMadApple:

Cycle/Month: 1st since CP in Jan

CD/DPO: 25 / 10

Timing: Good if O estimate is right: -4, -2, O

Testing Plans: I tested yesterday and had a super squinty "maybe" line. Retested this morning, and it's still very faint but it's there.

I added today's photo to Countdown to Pregnancy because you can invert the colors of the image. I think the line shows up a little better inverted. What do you think? - Photo Here

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I've been exhausted in the afternoon for days (which is what tempted me to test - I was exhausted starting really early when I was pg with my son). I've had some tightness in my abdomen and mild cramping in the evening a few times. I've been waking up really early and can't get back to sleep. I usually get up around 7, and I've been waking at 5:30 on my own.

Also, why is it so difficult to take a photo of a pee test that comes out looking how you see it in person? Ugh.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Superman

I definitely see a line today!!! Awesome, congrats!! 

• imageMadApple:
    imagePrincessPeach13:

FX for you! Hopefully it's not a false positive.

Thank you :)  I am trying not to let myself get excited about the possibility, but I keep going back and staring at the test.  Thinking I should just throw it out, lol. 

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMadApple:

Testing Plans: I tested yesterday and had a super squinty "maybe" line. Retested this morning, and it's still very faint but it's there.

I added today's photo to Countdown to Pregnancy because you can invert the colors of the image. I think the line shows up a little better inverted. What do you think? - Photo Here

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I've been exhausted in the afternoon for days (which is what tempted me to test - I was exhausted starting really early when I was pg with my son). I've had some tightness in my abdomen and mild cramping in the evening a few times. I've been waking up really early and can't get back to sleep. I usually get up around 7, and I've been waking at 5:30 on my own.

Also, why is it so difficult to take a photo of a pee test that comes out looking how you see it in person? Ugh.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Superman

I definitely see a line today too! 

72614 1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 21

Timing: eod

Testing Plans: Sunday, then not til AF is "late"

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: little crampy on and off. I'm so tired today 1 coffee is just not enough, however, trying to cut back

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing:O-1 O O+1

Testing Plans: I've been a testing fool :/ BFN this morning. I'll test again tomorrow before the cook out & then I'm done unless AF doesn't show. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: sore boobs (been like that since O) fatigue, and gassy (normal right before AF) 

Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: O-2

Testing plans: maybe in about a week, unless I start spotting.. that's usually a sign of impending AF for me

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: not much to report

GTKY: Yes, definitely have to go with Superman.. he's got it all! :)

• imagePrincessPeach13:

Fx it's a legitimate early positive! GL!

• Cycle/Month: 13/12

CD/DPO: 25/12 

Timing: O-3,O-2,O

Testing Plans: If my temp is up tomorrow, I'll probably cave even though I'm pretty sure I'm about to start my period

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I woke and vomitted in the middle of the night, so I figured I should test with my "FMU". Really stupid because it was only 2:30 and I didn't go to bed until after 11:30. I thought it was closer to 6 AM. Oops :/

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? I don't really know anything about super heroes other than their names. Does Harry Potter count?
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• KP0908KP0908 member

Cycle/Month: 4 / 6 (2 / 2 TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 22 / 7

Timing: O-3, O-1

Testing Plans: Not until 18 or 19 dpo if I make it that far

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: SO trying not to think anything of that big spike I got this morning. I know it probably means nothing.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Is Wolverine a superhero? And I don't want the cartoon/comic one, I want the Hugh Jackman one.
  • fxgrayfxgray member

Cycle/Month:   1/1

CD/DPO:  21/4 dpo

Timing:  -2, -1, 0, +1, +2

Testing Plans:  no idea... this is my first cycle trying- so I'm really tempted to test ASAP.  I have 2 FRER- I'm hoping to wait until 10dpo, but thinking about Sunday which would be 8 dpo. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms:  My temps were all over the place this month, so I'm not even sure that the CH FF gave me are correct.  Also- I never get sick, yet I have had head cold symptoms since Monday- which I am reading WAY too much into

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you?  hmmm... not sure- either Spiderman or the Hulk
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: O minus 4, O minus 2, O minus 1

Testing Plans: July 11th

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms:

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? I'd also have to go with Wolverine. He is a trademarked super hero...

• imageMadApple:

I couldn't see yesterday's squinter, but today I sure do see it. Congrats! 

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 36/12

Timing: O-3, O-1, O+2(am)

Testing Plans: Le sigh. BFN again today. I'll have to keep testing until AF shows now bc of our July4-7 drinking plans.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: Had a slight temp increase today, so I'm still in limbo. Yesterday, my cramps subsided in the evening, I got extremely tired and had to nap in the afternoon, and I got extremely crabby and teary in the evening when DH came home. The emotional thing is typical a PMS symptom for me. I REALLY hope I know one way or the other before we leave on our camping trip tomorrow!

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Hm, I suppose Batman. He has some pretty sweet modes of transportation.
  • imageTheLibraryLady:

Cycle/Month: 3/3

Timing: O, O + 2

Testing Plans: I know I said I wasn't gonna test again...oops. Still negative. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: Temp is still up on day 29 of my cycle, usually I only have 28/29 day cycles. Also, still crazy nauseous but I keep telling myself if I'm pregnant enough for symptoms I'm pregnant enough for a positive test.  

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Batman, for sure. 

FX for you! 

• imagethemrsJRD:
    Cycle/Month: 1/1 NTNP

Testing Plans: Sigh. I caved yesterday after I bought my tests for this morning. Took one at 6 pm (stupid, right?) BFN. Obsessed over it all night. Took another one this morning, BFN. I think I'm done testing for now. Just have to wait it out & see if my period shows or what my temps do.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I don't even want to think about it anymore lol. As for my chart, temps still up.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? IRON MAN!!! Holllllaaaaa

Fingers still crossed for you! 

• imagePrincessPeach13:

Ugh! That would be so frustrating! If it were me, I'd have to go out and buy a different test. FX it's for real!! 

• imageMadApple:

I see it too! Congrats! :)  Also, your symptoms sound very similar to mine, including the waking up early thing. 

• imageelizabethb3:
    imagethemrsJRD:
    Cycle/Month: 1/1 NTNP

Thanks, and mine are still crossed for you too! Enjoy your long weekend :) 

• imagethemrsJRD:
    imageelizabethb3:

Thanks, and mine are still crossed for you too! Enjoy your long weekend :) 

Thanks! It's going to be tough with this hanging over my head. And I'm going to have a hard time wanting to / not feeling bad about drinking if I'm still waiting to find out. I would just not drink, but it will definitely tip off my BIL who will be there...I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. Ha!

• Cycle/Month:  12/20

CD/DPO:   28/7

Timing:  O-4, O-3, O-1

Testing Plans:  Friday 9DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms:  My only symptoms so far is cramps, but that could be a BFP or my period.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you?  Batman, but only Christian Bale's Batman.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 8 dpo

Timing: good

Testing Plans: not unless AF doesn't show

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: Darn you, temp spike today getting me all hopeful.  I'm glad we are going out of town and I won't be temping or tempted to test.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you

Hmmm....I prefer to do the saving I think ;)

• Cycle/Month: 9/8

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: o-2, o-4

Testing Plans: none right now, very pessimistic about this cycle

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Iron Man, all the way!

image  image

• Mad Apple, that is a heck of a squinter, but I think you are KTFU!!
  • Cycle/Month:1

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: pretty good

Testing Plans: Friday

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: none

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Iron Man
  • ant331ant331 member

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: High! o-2,o-1,o,o+1

Testing Plans: trying to hold out until test day (15 dpo); I only have one HPT left in the house, so hopefully that will help!

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? hmmm probably batman :)<3
  • CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: O-3, O-2, O-1, O and O+1.....phew am I tired!!  Best part is I didn't plan on HIO that much , a few of them were spur of the moment which was nice :)

Testing Plans: I would like to wait until 11DPO which "should" put me the day before my hopefully missed period...but I doubt I will make it past 9DPO

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1, +1

Testing Plans: none yet

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I only have one raised temp, but I woke up with the tell-tale sore-as-fluck boobs, so I'm gonna go ahead and move over here.

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you?: Henry Cavill, oh wait, I mean Superman.  Big Smile

• KRMcDKRMcD member

Cycle/Month: 7/5

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: O-4, O-2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: It's also possible I ovulated on CD 13 or not at all, so I'll test this weekend.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I just got my crosshairs on CD 17 this morning.  Even though I'm on cycle 7, 5 of those cycles have been between 7 and 15 days long (so not full cycles).  I think it's possible that I ovulated on CD 13, making me 9DPO not 5.  I've been feeling nauseated since Monday night which is what got me considering CD 13 at all, I assumed I still hadn't ovulated until that point (and I still think that's likely).  I was on vacation CD 2-9 so the bouncy temperatures could be alcohol or sleep deprivation related.  Anyway, I won't be terribly surprised if I start my period any day and fertility friend takes my crosshairs away.  I've yet to turn an OPK positive. 

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you?

Iron Man.  :)

• Cycle/Month: 2/7

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: testing tomorrow to be safe then not until missed AF

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: just feeling off. It doesn't feel like I'm gearing up to AF but who knows

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? Na, na, na, BATMAN
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: O minus 1

Testing Plans: tested today bfn. I did it mostly so I would not feel guilty having a marg and probably some wine tonight.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Phantom Symptoms: sore boobs

GTKY: If you could be saved by any super hero, who do you want to save you? I have no idea
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Logan 10/20/2010 ~ Addison 8/26/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"