Working Moms

Open Letter Wednesday

What's on your mind today?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Dear Quitting Time,

Hurry up. But don't hurry up too quickly since I have way too much work to be done before I leave for a nice long holiday weekend.

Signed, Needs to get off thebump

Dear DS2's teeth,

For the love of all things holy, can you please just finish coming in already. Mama needs sleep!!!

Signed, Tired

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LoCarbLoCarb member

Dear self,

An occasional drink is fine but you had too many last night. 

-lush

Dear time,

please go by fast today so my long wknd can begin.

-doesn't want to be at work today

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dear DD2 -

4:30am is not an acceptable time to wake up for the day.  I'd be more than OK with 6.  But 4:30 is just too early.  You're tired, I"m tired, everyone's tired when you wake up at 4:30.  So let's try for something a bit later tomorrow mmmkay?

Love, Mommy

• Dear DD 

Why did you have to wake up so early today instead of your usual time of 8am? Especially since mommy could have slept today until 8 since I didn't have to be to work until 9.

Dear Last Day of Work

Thank God you are finally here.  Too bad they are giving me a last minute assignment to do since all of my work has been done since last week.  I have been sitting here bored out of my mind for the last few days.  Thankfully, you are here and My summer vacation is about to start.  Also, I hope you end around noon! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Dear Sellers,

Please take care of the mold in the crawlspace (plus a few other minor issues) so we can move beyond Due Diligence and buy your home.

K? Thanks!

• It's my first day watching watching a 6 wk old at home with LO. I start this afternoon, hoping that it all goes well! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear Realtor

Did you really really manage to eff up the closing?  You are now detrimental to this process.  If things don't go to the re-plan next week, seriously, I will lose my mind. 

Dear DS,

I am super nervous about moving you from your current day care to the new place we have chosen. The new place rocks, but I am so so so nervous about taking you to a new place with your seperation anxiety peaking.  Please please please don't get all toddler stressed out when we do this - I promise this is a good change.  Love you tons and this will be great for you in the end.

• Dear vegan cousins,

Stop being so judgmental about what other people eat. If you want to eat the way you do, good for you, but stop putting other people down, and posting condescending crap on your Facebook because you for some reason think that because of what you eat you are holier than anyone that doesn't eat the way you do.

- Your annoyed cousin.

• One More...

Dear DH -

I have been working from home on the same 2 days each week for over 3 years.  You work from home sporadically, but every day for the past 2 weeks.  You've made a mess of my office, and told me that I'm "in your way" when trying to keep to the schedule that I've had for, again, 3 YEARS.

I told you I had an important call today, and that I absolutely needed the land line for it.  You ignored me.  I told you again, and asked for your schedule.  You "didn't know" what your schedule was.  So OF COURSE I'm going to get annoyed when you tell me you've scheduled a call right over mine, and that YOU need the land line for it.  No, I can't move my call.  No, I can't do it on my cell with our spotty reception.  You caused the problem, you find a solution that leaves the phone open when I need it.

Annoyed wife

• Dear Work,

Please stop pouring!!! I already have a full plate and don't need half a dozen new assignments.

Signed,

Supposed to have this weekend off

Dear Coworker,

Please show up to work on Monday and please don't call in sick to hang out with your relatives. That's gotten really old.

Signed,

Annoyed Coworker who's doing your work

Dear DD,

You are adorable, even in your "terrible 2s" meltdown phase and I love all the progress you're making with the potty and communicating your need to go. Fingers crossed that this weekend of PT goes well and that we enjoy all the extra time together.

Love,
    Mama 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so irritated with how long corporate interviewing process is! I am half hay through two jobs and waiting for the next step. Soooo long! Plus I am super anxious because I do not want to start showing, LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"