December 2013 Moms

Drama Central

I know we are all hormonal right but wow.... I'm really shocked by this board at times and all the unnecessary drama. Everyone of us is so excited for our new little one, and is full of excitement and questions especially if it's their first. We should be bringing each other up not down, and not sweat the small stuff.

Re: Drama Central

• InkfulInkful member
    Ummm, fair warning, kumbaya posts, or rainbows and unicorns posts, or however you want to put it, never end well here.
  • OP, please name names otherwise this is boring.

Also why is this posted so late? Only insomniac bumpies will see this before I go to bed.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLkatz1826:
    I know we are all hormonal right but wow.... I'm really shocked by this board at times and all the unnecessary drama. Everyone of us is so excited for our new little one, and is full of excitement and questions especially if it's their first. We should be bringing each other up not down, and not sweat the small stuff.

What on earth brought this post on? How can you rant without examples?
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Seriously, OP you could not have been more vague. If you are going to do a call out, do it otherwise you are just wasting our time.
  • A message board full of women giving birth in the same month is supposed to change everyones personality??

We're grouped by our delivery month, not by anything else.

• lp0lp0 member
    This post sounds like unnecessary drama. What did you honestly expect would happen by posting this?
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Says the woman who has created more drama by posting a thread about not creating drama. Oy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lmao this is funny!
  • imageCashingn2:
    imageMrbatesisinnocent:
    OP, please name names otherwise this is boring. Also why is this posted so late? Only insomniac bumpies will see this before I go to bed.
    I can't wait until the rest of the ladies are up. Maybe we can start a gif war!

Im looking forward to this! Thanks op!  Now my kid may not get fed because I'll be too busy checking this thread. Look what you've done! 

• Examples please. This board has actually been very tame lately.
  • Oh Cashing... You never disappoint. I need to bump less on mobile and more on the actual site to really join in on the fun the right way.
  • imageWhitterpow:
    Oh Cashing... You never disappoint. I need to bump less on mobile and more on the actual site to really join in on the fun the right way.

This. Exactly this. Thanks for making my Wednesday, cashing.
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Cashing, Thanks for making the fact that DS was up earlier than I would have liked ok this morning!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Looking for GIF's now! Just to start it off though I will begin with a picture:

Mom+Dad+Josie+May 2015=2 under 2!!!!  

• Wait, wait...I got it!

<br>

• I'll use my favorite three letters....FFS

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• esf60esf60 member

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

that is all. 

• TGolayTGolay member
    This is going to be a great day! I backed into my DHs truck this morning and left the water on outside all night long but this thread makes all that disappear. Just what I needed : looking forward to checking in on this through the day.

• imageSweetSouthernMomma08:

This is so very true.

imageimageimageimage
  • Okay, I'll bite and I may even get flamed along with the OP.

I like you ladies, I even post occasionally so it really doesn't bother me, but isn't this post a perfect example of what the OP is referring to?  I wouldn't necessarily call it drama, but the pile ons are rampant.

photo b1f62123-e338-48e2-a2d8-373638902d4d.jpg 

• jmb527jmb527 member

imageKFED103:
    I'll use my favorite three letters....FFS

I kept reading in hopes I'd see this from you Party!!!

• jmb527jmb527 member

imageCashingn2:
    imagejess'c'squared:
    Okay, I'll bite and I may even get flamed along with the OP.I like you ladies, I even post occasionally so it really doesn't bother me, but isn't this postnbsp;a perfect example of what the OP is referring to?nbsp; I wouldn't necessarily call it drama, but the pile ons are rampant.
    We are just having fun. We're not even being mean.

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see your soggy challenge pic.....Why are you withholding Usher from me! Crying

• imageesf60:

that is all. 

YAY I was waiting for the unicorn!

Thank you for making my morning!

• imageesf60:

that is all. 

YAY I was waiting for the unicorn!

Thank you for making my morning!

• imageSweetSouthernMomma08:
    imagejess'c'squared:

Okay, I'll bite and I may even get flamed along with the OP.

I like you ladies, I even post occasionally so it really doesn't bother me, but isn't this post a perfect example of what the OP is referring to?  I wouldn't necessarily call it drama, but the pile ons are rampant.

LOL....I apologize.

photo b1f62123-e338-48e2-a2d8-373638902d4d.jpg 

• Somebody had a fun gif for me...on my way out the door to the doctor.
  • jmb527jmb527 member

imageKateMW:
    Somebody had a fun gif for me...on my way out the door to the doctor.

• I HATE when people blame hormones.

I'm NOT hormonal, I'm just being me.

Thanks though.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• jmb527jmb527 member
    imageCashingn2:

imageVCGolfNYC:
    I HATE when people blame hormones. I'm NOT hormonal, I'm just being me. Thanks though.

You don't know my lyfe!

All is right with the world now, I can see Usher. 

• miam4miam4 member

I don't know how to add all this funny things you ladies did, but I am at work and is hard to keep myself without laughing!!!! You made my day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejess'c'squared:

Okay, I'll bite and I may even get flamed along with the OP.

If the OP truly has been lurking, she posted this knowing full well was going to happen.  Her original post IS drama. 

Regarding the pile on comment - would you rather there be no unity on this board, no cohesiveness, no friendships?  That sounds awesome.  People always complain they want to find support here but put no effort into becoming part of the community.  God forbid women do form a community and joke around with each other or form inside jokes... Oh the horror!

ETA: I finally caught up and very few of these posts are even directed at the OP, so what is the big deal?

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.

• And I thought yesterday was pretty tame for a Tuesday. Maybe this is what OP was looking for ...

Married June 16, 2012

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • MEP923MEP923 member
    I was up with M/S at 3am and this had 2 posts. Now 60-something? Time to get my cereal and read.

imageimage

• I love how this conversation is part GIF war, part discussion about comradery and part drool fest over the sexiness of Usher and men in tight shirts with nice arms?BEST THREAD EVER!

• MEP923MEP923 member

No more to add. But I will add a GIF

imageimage

imageimage

• imageMEP923:

No more to add. But I will add a GIF

This one really cracked me up!! WTH? It's awesome. Nice work.

• OP (if you haven't disappeared already) don't let the unnecessary drama get to you.  There are a few women on here that have it in their heads that their platinum posting status is the equivalent of a PhD and anyone with less than 500 posts is an idiot  and therefore deserving of rude comments.  They do not realize the reason some of us don't post much is because we are busy actually writing our dissertation.  All you can do is laugh at those comments.

It's a public message board.  Some people use it to form friendships, some (like myself) scan it occasionally for topics pertaining to their situation, and others just need a quick answer.  I do have to say it does get really annoying when people post the same question over and over again (weight gain, sex of the baby, etc) or things that can easily be googled.  However, it's a PUBLIC message board, it happens.  The "drama", well, like I said it's open to the public, so that gets on here too.  

To the person that posted the pic of Rainbow Brite and her puppy, you made my day. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• No haven't disappeared :) just busy morning at home and work. THANK YOU.. you seriously look the words right out of my mouth and this is exactly what I was talking about. I use this board the EXACT same reasons you do. I agree with you and the same post thing, I always scan through to make sure someone hasn't already posted the same question but don't reprimand them, because like you said it's a public board its going to happen, or the use of sex instead of gender, or preggo, preggers, or  ext. I don't use those terms but some people on here don't know they are "forbidden," and if they want to use them so what it's a public board. It's all comical to me and comical that majority of people who have replied to my post think I'm causing drama blah blah blahhh... I don't fell like this board is about unity like someone said, which is how I thought it should be. But oh well what can you do :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"