December 2010 Moms

Our funny toddlers

Let's AW funny things our December babies (and siblings) have done lately!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.

Re: Our funny toddlers

• Sunday DH was cleaning and randomly broke out singing (really loud) "I believe I can fly!"

J looked at him, without missing a beat and said "Well, you're gonna fall!"

It was priceless.

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • hahaha That is awesome.

I took Jack shoe shopping with me the other day. I picked out a pair of sandals to try on and he said, "No mommy, I don't like those." I asked him why. "Those grandma shoes." LOL
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Cute!

Our wall unit a/c is on the fritz & MH had been shopping for a new one, but twice he came back from the stores empty handed. So DS brought his "guitar" that we made together out of a shoe box & rubber bands & said, "Here daddy, here is a new air conditioner for you".

I guess the rubber bands over the hole in the shoebox looked like the grates on the front of the a/c to him.

So, we played along & the shoebox is currently sitting on top of the old a/c until we get the new a/c put in.

It was really funny...and thoughtful, too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Myla dumped half a bottle of syrup on one pancake this morning. Then while I went to answer the phone she cracked at least 5 eggs into a mixing bowl & started stirring them with a spatula. I'm not sure what she would have whipped up if I hadn't walked in on her.

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • lrn327lrn327 member

Conversation with C while he went potty (after bedtime of course) last week.

C:  (Pointing to my neck.)  Where's your purple necklace?

Me: I'm not wearing it tonight.

C: (Scrunches up face.)  I don't like purple.  I like orange and ice cream and milk shakes and chocolate chip cookies.

Me: Are you aware only one of those is a color?

C: (Pauses and stares intently.)  I like orange ice cream and orange milkshakes.

Gotta give it to the kid, he's definitely a thinker! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine decided to "help" me cut up a watermelon. She ran and got her step stool then a plastic spoon and began smashing pieces of watermelon to bits everywhere. She also has been taking very good care of her baby (the baby is any one of several dolls). Its been fun to watch her be motherly. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • My MIL visited this last week, so Avery's new phrase that she keeps randomly saying is "hello, Tiff." lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• E is in a superhero phase right now. The other day I asked what his superhero name was? He proceeded to tell me that he is WonderRed, I am Super Why, and daddy is Pig. Granted that is a character in super why, but is was still funny.

I also told him to go get daddy for dinner that other night so he yells down the hall "Keith, its dinner time". Oops! Guess I need to be careful on firt name usage.
  • lrn327lrn327 member

imagetiffanyp:
    My MIL visited this last week, so Avery's new phrase that she keeps randomly saying is "hello, Tiff." lol

Lol!  Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine has just been really odd lately.  Yesterday he ran around rubbing his nose on everything in the living room (the table, plastic toys, the couch, his brother...)   And he's been growling at everybody and trying to drink out of the dog's bowl.  I think maybe he's decided to be a dog this week. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had just got Audrina out of the tub last week she turns and looks at her butt in the mirror and says, " Mom, I have a cute butt!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageamberleeb:
    I had just got Audrina out of the tub last week she turns and looks at her butt in the mirror and says, " Mom, I have a cute butt!"

LOL, that is awesome!  

• A loves music and dancing but now he's a bit obsessed with the wii just dance. Dh and I have been playing it the last few weeks as a mini workout and kiddo entertainment. A now sings and does some of the dance moves, and now apparently has a taste for pop music and techno beats to go along with our kiddo sing along CDs. Maybe this is fffc? boy try as he might is lacking in the rhythm department. Lol

• We do have some funny little ones!   On Friday night, DH was tearing apart the house trying to find the remote.  He finally yelled, "I found it!"  It was zippered inside the couch pillow.  Outsmarted by a toddler again!  Props to DS for that one!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • J's main thing right now that strikes us funny is that when you ask him to do something he doesn't want to do his response is almost always "Awww, nuts!" in a really cute voice.

He is also starting to squish his brother's cheeks (gently) which is more cute than funny I guess, but I'm gonna count it.

• He told me to "Put on your giant pants and let's go outside!"

And then he touched my braids and said "This looks like a poop."

Finally, after we went to a friend's house to play with her girls, he didn't want to go home. The whole time in the car he was saying he missed Devon and Elle (the girls) So then I heard him say while he was playing by himself later that night, "Devon and Elle, where are you? I'm stuck in this house."

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Nora's recent favorite game is called "I have a question."

N: Mommy, I have a question.

Me: What is your question? 

N: It's a bird question. 

Me: Okay, what is your question?

N: Yes, or no?

Me: (why not?) Yes.

Me: Yes 

Me: No.

N: Okay.

Or, this morning, this is how it went. 

N: I have a question.

Me: Okay, what is your question?

N: It's a nose question.

Me: So what is the question?

N: It's a booger question, actually. ::dissolves into fits of laughter:: 

There are endless variations. 

norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS asked if I would turn on the radio. It was on a classic rock station, like always. When I came back in the room he was drumming on the table to Back in Black.

• imageStrunella:
    We do have some funny little ones!   On Friday night, DH was tearing apart the house trying to find the remote.  He finally yelled, "I found it!"  It was zippered inside the couch pillow.  Outsmarted by a toddler again!  Props to DS for that one!

omg lol!!

My little man at 0-1-2

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• these are all hysterical! Makes me wish my kiddo was a talker :-/  He does do some cute stuff, like pop bubbles with his nose, eat stickers, shriek when he's building a tower with blocks and knocks it down, doesn't nap and trashes his room instead <3

My little man at 0-1-2

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• kj07kj07 member

imagewatermellens:
    these are all hysterical! Makes me wish my kiddo was a talker :-/  He does do some cute stuff, like pop bubbles with his nose, eat stickers, shriek when he's building a tower with blocks and knocks it down, doesn't nap and trashes his room instead <3

I'll bet this is the best, isn't it Indifferent.  Especially with another little one.  I'm scared to ever let B out of his crib.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Rink08Rink08 member
    DS2 tried to sneak down the stairs around 9:30 tonight in his pull up, which means that he took off his pjs, and said "Goo mowning. I wake up now!" As soon as I told him that it was still time to sleep and we had to go back upstairs, he laid on the steps and said "I not. I sleeping here."
  • when O likes the way something smells, he says it "smells like pasta and ice-cream".

when he does not like the way something smells, he says it "smells like hot dogs".

so, coffee smells like pasta and ice cream, and poop smells like hot dogs.

lately he has been extending this to the way things feel.  so daddy's new haircut feels like pasta and ice cream.

????? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"