February 2013 Moms

How much weight do you still have to lose?

My son turned 5 months yesterday and I'm one size bigger than all of the pre-baby clothes in my closet.  Have most of you lost all of the baby weight?  or are we all still losing? I haven't really been exercising other than walks with the baby and bf.  Just wondering how everyone else is doing on this...
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How much weight do you still have to lose?

• I lost all of my baby weight plus some. I take walks when I can, I EBF, I drink TONS of water and I watch what I eat (about 1700-2200 calories, no junk food). I'm still trying to lose b/c I was pretty overweight before baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Before baby I weighed 123-125lbs. I gained about 30-35lbs during pregnancy. I lost most of the wt right away bc I BF. I'm currently hovering around 128-131lbs depending on the day/week and scale. Lol. Those last 5-10 lbs every mom talks about is true and it sucks. I can't diet or my supply dips. But my belly will never be the same. :-(

imageimage

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I've lost all the weight, but that's because I only gained 17 lbs. thanks to nausea that lasted until Christmas.  I'm back in my old clothes, but my belly is softer and rounder than it used to be.

• I still have about 25 pounds to lose.  I gained 60 lbs. So I feel like that is great.  The weight came off very quickly at first, but I have been stuck at this weight for a while.  I BF, watch what i eat and I am active.  I tried to start running again around week 12 and my supply tanked! So that has me scared to pick up the pace on working out again.  I've decided that I am going to get back into my routine around month and 6 and just hope for the best regarding my supply.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I gained about 30 during pregnancy, and 5 while TTC. I've lost the 30 and I'm working on the last 5, but ideally I'd like to lose 10 to get to my usual "summer" weight.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I've lost it all but want to lose 2-3 lbs more.  I did weight watchers to push the last bit of weight off when it wouldn't come off.  And I need to start toning it up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have 20 pounds to lose and I gained 60.
  • I gained 50 lbs. and I've lost 32 of it so far. My Dr said 9 months on, 9 months off. So I'm aiming to be back at pre-preg weight or less by the time he is 9 months old.
  • I gained 45 and have lost 35 so far. The first 20 dropped off right when DS was born, and then I stalemated for 8 weeks. I joined WW and have lost 15 on that so far. I'm almost back to my size 6 pants and slowly but surely am fitting into most of pre-preg clothes. Gotta tone the tummy though! :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I gained 60lbs. I lost 45 lbs. I EBF and have been trying to run. My body is soft and no where near where it was pre baby. I can't even come close to zipping my pre baby shorts I am working on it just sucks its during the summer
    Jenny DiLo
  • I gained 25 pounds and have lost about 27 so I'm back down to 122.  It took me 3 months to lose it.  I walk every day and the no dairy, no eggs, no soy/nuts diet I'm on for LO's reflux is really what did it.  Once I started that diet I lost 16 pounds in a month.  Hooray for reflux?  That said, none of my clothes fit me.  I have giant birthing hips now (they went from 36 inches to 41 inches)
  • I still have 7 pounds to go to pre-baby weight; I'd like to get another 5-10 off of that as well if I can.

• I lost most of the weight within the first 5 weeks. Gained 30, still have an extra 3 to 5 pounds, depending on the day. I'm not going to worry about it til after DD weans, since my old clothes fit and I don't have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe!

• I've lost almost all of it, about 4lbs to go, so most of my old clothes fit, but I still have a little "baby pouch" as I call it which makes wearing tight shirts and dresses not so fun. I'm not doing anything to try and get rid of it though, so I can't really complain. :
  • 14 lbs to get back to pre-preg weight -- but I got pregnant heavier than I would have liked....sigh.  I'm not really doing too much right now - restricting calories messes with my supply too much, and I haven't made exercise a priority like I should.

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I had gained about 55 lbs and I have 10 left to lose. My goal is to lose 20 more lbs total and I should then be closer to what I call my fighting weight. 

My plan is to keep breast feeding, eating well and implement more exercise. I am okay with it coming off slowly because it took 9 months for it to come so it should take 9 months for it to go  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have another 12 lbs of baby weight to lose, but a lot more after that, seeing as I was over weight to start with! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I gained 26 and lost 30 of it by my PP check.  I have alot more to lose due to inferlity med weight gain.  But reading how when people start to work out the supply starts to tank im not looking foward to that.  So I am trying to take it easy and here soon I am going to start working out more. 
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"