Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Size 3 Diaper Rec

We are going through the last of DS's size 2 Huggies Little Snugglers diapers so we can move on up to size 3's. Since he will be more mobile while in this size, which diapers do you all use for your size 3's. I am not loyal to any particular brand - we used Huggies for our NB diapers because they fit little man's body best!! TIA
photo MeandBubs.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Size 3 Diaper Rec

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We use Pampers Baby Dry and have had good luck with them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • we've used baby dry since DD was in the 2s.  I don't find it to be an issue regardless of how mobile she is. 

• I've tried a bunch (Pampers Baby Dry, Huggies, Kirkland) but I like Pampers Cruisers the best.
    Anniversary 
  • Once in size 3 I've switched all my kids to Luvs and never had any issues.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Since switching to 3's we have found that huggies little movers works the best. Previously, we I swore up and down to Pampers Swaddlers. It became hard to find those in size 3, so we moved to the Cruisers and those kept leaking and blowing out. I plan to try Luv's soon, just because they are much cheaper than even Huggies are.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • imageIdani:
    We are using Luvs and my wallet couldn't be happier.  With my first only the huggies little movers would work so I was happy that Luvs worked this time.

We love LUVS, never had any issue until recently with him soaking through his diaper at night (he sleeps 12 hours) so we went up to size 4's just at night and haven't had an issue since...and we LOVE the price of them! 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Luvs for sure !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEmpireceo:
    I've tried a bunch (Pampers Baby Dry, Huggies, Kirkland) but I like Pampers Cruisers the best.

Love Pampers Cruisers!  Also like Pampers baby dry.  

• huggies little movers works well for my son.
    Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN
    IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
    FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
    imageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    image imageimageimageimage
  • Since going up to Size 3, Pampers Cruisers and Kroger diapers have worked the best for DS. I hated the Parent's Choice and Huggies size 3s. If you have a Family Dollar close by, their brand worked surprisingly well and is significantly cheaper.

ETA: Luvs also did not work well for DS.
  • imageEmpireceo:
    I've tried a bunch (Pampers Baby Dry, Huggies, Kirkland) but I like Pampers Cruisers the best.

this!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We love Pampers Swaddlers. They make them in size 3 now. We get them from Amazon and use Prime, Amazon mom and subscribe and save and get them for a really good price.

BabyFruit Ticker

• We follow the Luvs motto:  Live, Learn, then get Luvs.

I was buying the expensive Pampers Swaddlers for N-2 but she was blowing up the back with those and out the legs frequently.  Someone bought me a pack of size 2 Luvs when my daughter was born as a gift, so I tried those when we were having he blow outs and they held everything in, so I switched to Luvs for size 3. 

• image+MeganS+:
    We use Pampers Baby Dry and have had good luck with them.

We use these. I also recently got the Pampers size 3 Cruisers. LO can't wear the Huggies, he pees out of them. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• We do all Huggies snug n dry, although I do like the Kirkland ones too, she's kinda in between their sizes right now.  Luvs gave DD the worst diaper rash she's ever had, she must be allergic to something in them.
    my read shelf:
    Erika's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Oct Angel Babies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use pamper's cruisers :) I tried the baby dry ones and they SUCKED royally (for us anyways) I cannot tell you how many poopslopsions and leaks we had! Just a tip if you ever have issues with diapers call the company, email or facebook them and they will send you coupons in the amount you spent on the diapers (spend $50 get $50 in coupons) I love the cruisers :) 
    BabyFetus Ticker Labor buddy to LaceAndLilies
  • Love Pampers Swaddlers, and use Pampers Baby Dry at night.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• We use the Sam's Club brand and save a lot of money.  They fit really well, never a blow out or leak!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Once DS got really mobile we went to Pampers Cruisers. I've heard some people don't like them but we really do. We will use them for DD as well when her tiny butt starts wearing size 3s.

• We use the Costco size 3s and they are perfect. She's sitting and rolling all around and no issues. Not even overnight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"