May 2013 Moms

Going backwards

LO was sttn, going to bed any where from 9 to 10 and sleeping 7 to 8 hours at a time, for the last week and a half. All of a sudden last night and tonight she has woken up after only 4 to 5 hours. We haven't done anything different and her feedings have stayed the same. I hope I get my sleeper back again soon!! Anyone else have this happen?

Re: Going backwards

• Yep. Yawn. ..
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was just going to post something similar. LO used to sleep 4 to 5 hr stretches and now I'm lucky to get 2.5 hrs. Add in that I can't put him down for about a half hour after he falls asleep and in exhausted.

Is this normal? Any advice ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Loading the player...
  • Any chance it's just a growth spurt?

My little guy has given me at least 5 to 6 hours at a time for weeks now, but we're always up at 4 am. A few days this week, including tonight, he's waking between 2 and 3 am. I'm not sure why, since I'm putting him down at the same time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep! I'm told they do this just to keep us on our toes.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think it's pretty common.... they are still trying to figure things out. LO usually goes to bed between 9 and 10 and wakes between 5 and 6...she was up just before 4 today. Hopefully she goes back down for a few hours!
  • Yep. Babies are jerks. :)
    She is here! 5-29-13

• Im glad I'm not alone in this! I hope we all get our sleepers back soon!
  • imagetricia560:
    imagekmandrews:
    LO was sttn, going to bed any where from 9 to 10 and sleeping 7 to 8 hours at a time, for the last week and a half. All of a sudden last night and tonight she has woken up after only 4 to 5 hours. We haven't done anything different and her feedings have stayed the same. I hope I get my sleeper back again soon!! Anyone else have this happen?

My pediatrician said it'll happen every time they learn something new, so pretty often. It's like they get so excited to practice. My little Guy "found " his voice and spent all day talking to me instead of napping. Sigh. Good thing it was so adorable because we hardly slept for two days. Today he can't seem to stay awake no matter how he tries so I got much better sleep last night and a little nap just now.

My guy just did this too!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagetricia560:
    imagekmandrews:
    My little Guy "found " his voice
    My guy just did this too!

Same here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"