April 2013 Moms

Nothing is more irritating than.....

For me there is nothing more irritating than my husband getting annoyed with our baby.

I get annoyed usually at around hour 22 and even then its only on certain days when I haven't gotten any alone time, hardly ate, the baby ate tons and seemed unsatisfied.

I ask my hubby to feed the baby from the pumped milk I did last night and he gets annoyed that the baby will be acting crazy!?! He's a baby for god's sake.lol. Oh and this is after my hubby has a solid 8 hour sleep-hahahahahahaha. 

I know he hasn't been around many babies but I could just punch him sometimes.

What do you find the most irritating?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nothing is more irritating than.....

• imagecandie321:

For me there is nothing more irritating than my husband getting annoyed with our baby.

I get annoyed usually at around hour 22 and even then its only on certain days when I haven't gotten any alone time, hardly ate, the baby ate tons and seemed unsatisfied.

I ask my hubby to feed the baby from the pumped milk I did last night and he gets annoyed that the baby will be acting crazy!?! He's a baby for god's sake.lol. Oh and this is after my hubby has a solid 8 hour sleep-hahahahahahaha. 

I know he hasn't been around many babies but I could just punch him sometimes.

What do you find the most irritating?

my husband does this too and yes totally irritating! I get super annoyed when he gets up in the morning and I pass LO off to him so I can eat breakfast, shower, etc and he says "wait a minute I'm not even awake. I'm not ready for this yet". Awake? Really? Like I'm "awake" when I plop my boob in baby's mouth 3 times per night! Grr  

• Nothing is more irritating than...my jumperoo not coming with assembly instructions!  Haha just pulled it out of the box today to get a jump (no pun intended) on putting it together for when LO is ready.  I really should be able to figure it out, there are only a dozen or so pieces...but i need some coffee first!
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I get irritated when other "seasoned" parents criticize every thing I do regrading MY child. My grandmother & MIL do this all the time.  I had to tell them both that I don't appreciate their opinions & please keep them to themselves unless they have something constructive to say.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• My mother in law ignoring everything I tell her. I leave a bottle with feeding instructions and she doesn't give it....I leave two bottles and tell her LO just ate and she may not need them and she gives them both to her. We tell her at a crowded family event to give her a bottle in the corner where it's quiet so it's more like nursing and she sits at a crowds table with it. Literally every little thing she does exactly the opposite and dismisses me or DH. I've had it. And while I'm on this since she buys Lilly Pultzer dresses for her other granddaughters it would be nice if she got LO something!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• zzbbzzbb member
    I feel like I wrote this....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"