February 2013 Moms

Is your baby on the move?

Just curious how many of our LOs are rolling, sitting up, crawling, scooting around, etc. Personally, it's making me a little nervous and I definitely feel like I have to watch DS like a hawk now that he's on the move!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is your baby on the move?

• My baby girl has been rolling clear across the floor for a few weeks now. Then she started scooting. I dont even bother putting her on a blanket anymore lol They grow up so fast
    Me 33, DH 33, Charlotte 5, Ethan 3
  • Not yet. He can sit assisted, and rolled only once.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejersey1402:
    Rolling when he wants to, seems to be close to crawling and sits from a bout 5 seconds unassisted.

This . She chooses what and when she wants to " preform"
  • Baby Oona is a super roller! When she first discovered it she was rolling all over the room. After about 12 days it got old and she doesn't do it as much. She maybe rolls 5Xs a day now. She doesn't really use rolling to get around so much as she just likes doing it. She'll scoot around on her back more by accident too, just playing or getting upset.

She's good at bicycling her legs when on her front and she raises up @ 90 degrees now so I know crawling is only around the corner. Two of her favorite games are "stand up" and "walking" (where we help her do these things and she pretends like she's doing them on her own).

• Rolling and scooting! I swear as soon as he mastered rolling, he immediately decided to try crawling. It's what he's doing right now in his crib while DH and I are trying to settle him for bed time. :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Mine rolls and scoots everywhere he wants to be!  With an older toddler the issue has become small toys everywhere that baby can't have...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DD is rolling, but not across the room...just onto her tummy or back.  She tries to get her legs going when she's on her tummy but hasn't made it anywhere yet.  She's moving but not quite mobile!
  • Simon's still just rolling (can do back to front and front to back). James is doing this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c17HANiBbY&feature=youtu.be 

image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• imagekaidekka:
    DD is rolling, but not across the room...just onto her tummy or back. nbsp;She tries to get her legs going when she's on her tummy but hasn't made it anywhere yet. nbsp;She's moving but not quite mobile!

This for our DD too! She can move but isn't interested in getting anywhere yet. Sits up assisted too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD can roll from belly to back, but lately instead of rolling she's trying to crawl! She is lifting her body up and trying to get her knees underneath her. Today she actually rolled from back to belly [very slowly, she's not too good at that yet] and then onto her back again right away! First time I ever saw her do that. She's also getting very close to being able to sit unassisted. And she loves to scoot around in circles on her playmat and in her crib.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• imagekleigh926:
    DD can roll from belly to back, but lately instead of rolling she's trying to crawl! She is lifting her body up and trying to get her knees underneath her. Today she actually rolled from back to belly [very slowly, she's not too good at that yet] and then onto her back again right away! First time I ever saw her do that. She's also getting very close to being able to sit unassisted. And she loves to scoot around in circles on her playmat and in her crib.

Haha! DS does this too!! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• eaogleeaogle member
    DD5 monthsis rolling, scooting, and rocking on her hands and knees! She also sits unassisted for a minute or two before she topples over. She has a hard time balancing if she grabs a toy from in front of her then sits back up with it, but she's getting the hang of it.

She went from not rolling over very often to sitting unassisted and scooting/rolling everywhere in a three week time span! They grow so fast!
  • Amelia is a roller and a scooter. No sittting or crawling yet, but I think she's very close to sitting up on her own!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"