June 2013 Moms

Jewelry

I'm looking for a Mother/Daughter ring or necklace for myself (I'm thinking something with both our birthstones) but I'm not sure where I might find something like that without spending too much. I'm trying to keep it under $75 if possible but would go up to $100 if I had to. Have you already bought something that represents you and your LO? If so, where did you get it?

Also, I would like to find some type of jewelry for LO. I'm not sure if I want a necklace that she can where when she is young (4+) or a birthstone ring I can keep for her until she is ready for it (maybe give it her on her 10 or 13th birthday). I'm just not sure what would be best. For those of you with daughters, have you bought her any type of nice jewelry? I'm just looking for any thoughts, ideas, opinions, etc. I'm not really sure what I want, I need a little inspiration. lol! TIA!

Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 

Re: Jewelry

• DH bought me a mother necklace from Helzberg Diamonds.

Look on Etsy you can find something you want that should be in your budget!
  • I plan on buying a pearl necklace to keep until she's older but I hadn't thought about getting anything matching. I like the idea of mother daughter rings or braclets. If you're looking for birthstone jewelry for cheap I recommend looking at Bradford exchange online. They have a lot of stuff for reasonable prices and payment options if you're interested.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Loading the player...
  • AchaeAchae member
    For that range maybe check kohls, Macy's, etc. for your daughter how about an amber teething necklace?
  • I bought this for myself

• Search mother's jewelry on Etsy. There are tons of personalized options in various price ranges.

AW. DH bought me a pearl and diamond ring I'm in love with and will pass on to DD when she's older.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • For a ring, go to google.  There is a website that I bought a necklace from my mom off of.  Things there seem pretty decent.  https://www.lifetimemothers.com/.  Look around.  You might find something.  

My husband's aunt got DD a pretty little bracelet that has her name on it.  She'll be able to wear it when older and then put it away as a keepsake. 

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemeshly92905:
    I bought this for myself

Where did you find this? It's adorable!
    Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
    Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
    Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 
  • imageBbyCarter13:
    imagemeshly92905:
    I bought this for myself

Where did you find this? It's adorable!

Thanks! I saw it on groupon...20 bucks for 40 worth of jewelry...I paid an extra 3 for the birthstone. Here's the groupon link.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/hannahdesignwilmingtonnewark?ptaUbEpRzAAAADh1BfF8KghCX1LJ91XZzPT
  • Try Origami Owl. They make supercute lockets that are completely customized.
  • Vintage Pearl.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemeshly92905:
    I bought this for myself image

Love this! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"