May 2012 Moms

i seriously need...

...toddler proof eyeglasses.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: i seriously need...

• Lol nice!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Right there with you. Somebody needs to invent glasses with very flexible frames and lenses that are also flexible like contacts, but not as fragile....I'd pay out the nose for them.

I'm trying to teach her to be "gentle" with them like she has to be with the pets, but just like with the pets she sometimes "forgets".

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Ha ha! Mine can snatch them off my face before I can even react.
  • I am on the back up pair to the back up pair. Luckily, my prescription didn't change that much in the past 6 years so I'm not walking into walls

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know about flexible lenses, but dh had titanium glasses and the salesman curled the arm of one side around his finger and it snapped back with out a kink, they still get way fingerprinty though!
  • My hubby has the titanium frames which are awesome! Since I don't HAVE to wear mine so I just don't unless I am driving. It's easier than needing new glasses all the time since we can't afford to buy me titanium frames right now...
  • Same, instead I'm just wearing my contacts more often.

We like to joke, "Those are Mommy's/Daddy's. Don't worry, you'll have your own pair some day." 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"