September 2013 Moms

-*-*- FRIDAY TICKER CHANGE -*-*-

How many weeks are you?  Fruit Size? 

How are you feeling this week?  Symptoms/Rants/Raves?

When is your next appointment?

Have you had your GD screening yet?  How did it go?

GTKY:  How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant?

Married: June 25, 2011
DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

Re: -*-*- FRIDAY TICKER CHANGE -*-*-

• How many weeks are you?  Fruit Size? 27 beautiful weeks and the size of a RUTABAGA?

How are you feeling this week?  Symptoms/Rants/Raves?  Feeling great.  Especially after my DH made be chocolate and reeses chip pancakes for breakfast.  Smiles.

When is your next appointment? Monday

Have you had your GD screening yet?  How did it go? Nope - I have the 1-hour test on Monday!  Wish me luck!

GTKY:  How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant?  I have just started meditating, which has helped me relax.  I haven't started yoga, although I want to.  Otherwise, just a scoop of ice cream!

Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• How many weeks are you? 28 weeks/5 days Fruit Size? Eggplant

How are you feeling this week? Baby is very heavy
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves?

When is your next appointment? July 5th

Have you had your GD screening yet? Yes
    How did it go? Passed the first test..thank goodness

GTKY: How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant? Haven't found one..got four kids already..lol
  • Loading the player...
  • RedDDDRedDDD member

How many weeks are you? Fruit Size?   27!  Rutabaga?  oookay

How are you feeling this week? Symptoms/Rants/Raves?  Emotional and stressed that Im now in the 3rd tri and I went 6 weeks early with my first so I am feeling very nervous about having stuff ready and our house is under major remodel so there is crap everywhere......Im overwhelmed.

When is your next appointment?  I go in for my weekly shot today but I have my Glucose on Tuesday. Sort of nervous since I have been eating a crap TON of sugar :)

Have you had your GD screening yet? How did it go?  next week

GTKY: How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant?  sleep...other then that...no idea.  Im a ball of nerves

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• How many weeks are you?  Fruit Size? 30 weeks--cucumber...??  Umm a 16" 3lb cucumber is quite frightening lol

How are you feeling this week?  Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Feeling great! I'm not overly thrilled with my weight gain--I'm at 32lbs so far.  I know everyone gains differently, but I reeeeeeeally don't want to hit 200 (an arbitrary scary number to me) and it's getting closer and closer.  I was vegan pp and in my first trimester I was so nauseous that I pretty much survived on mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, and caesar salad.  I think that didn't help my cause. haha

When is your next appointment? I'm on every 2 weeks now, I go again on the 10th

Have you had your GD screening yet?  How did it go? Yep, passed with flying colors!  Supposed to be under 140 (I think) and I was a 95.

GTKY:  How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant? Laying on the couch doing absolutely nothing.  I do that pretty much every single day after work.

4 years TTC including countless tests, 2 surgeries, and one failed IUI
    Scheduled IVF for April 2013--SURPRISE, don't need it! DD Born 9/7/13 
    Ectopic pregnancy Sep/Oct 2014 ended in surgery, and many trips to the ER
    Miracle #3: EDD 11/28/16

• kje120kje120 member

How many weeks are you?  Fruit Size? 31 weeks and a pineapple

How are you feeling this week?  Symptoms/Rants/Raves?  Not bad. Tired from not sleeping great due to DS's molars and my sore arm from the Tdap shot, but other than that things are good.

When is your next appointment? July 10th

Have you had your GD screening yet?  How did it go?  Yep, two weeks ago and it went fine.  Passed with a 122.

GTKY:  How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant? With a crazy 2 year old running around there really is no easy way to relax!  Probably the best way for me to relax is for DH to wrangle the toddler so I can take a long hot shower.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How many weeks are you?  Fruit Size? 29 weeks

How are you feeling this week?  Symptoms/Rants/Raves? I am feeling pretty good, I am tired by 7 most nights though.. And I find I get uncomfortable sitting in a chair or walking for long periods of time.. 

When is your next appointment? this weds the 3rd

Have you had your GD screening yet?  How did it go? I did and thank goodness I passed!

GTKY:  How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant? either laying on the couch watching some sort of mindless reality TV whild FI has DS occupied or taking a bath..

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many weeks are you?  Fruit Size?   29! 11 weeks to go!  squash i think 

How are you feeling this week?  Symptoms/Rants/Raves? my feet are swollen, and I get leg cramps a lot. and VERY tired. but fine other than that.

When is your next appointment? July 11th (was postponed b/c of the 4th of july)

Have you had your GD screening yet?  How did it go?  yes, i did. I never heard back, so i'm assuming i passed. 

GTKY:  How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant?  Just sit by a fan and keep my feet up! 

Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• How many weeks are you?  Fruit Size? 

27 weeks - rutabaga!

How are you feeling this week?  Symptoms/Rants/Raves?

Still feeling pretty normal - yay! Definitely feel the protruding belly more and more (yay maternity belt) and am beginning to notice mild heartburn more often, but really can't complain. Baby boy is also much more active in the past week or so - the occasional movement or kicks have both become more frequent!

When is your next appointment?

July 16; I'm now starting to go every 2 weeks. Gulp.

Have you had your GD screening yet?  How did it go?

Yep! Read the "Glucose screening: Go Big or Go Home" post from Wednesday of this week to read the full story. I don't know the results yet, but I passed out twice after they took blood. Basketcase, right here :)

GTKY:  How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant?

Putting my feet up and knitting helps, but a bath is always the answer. Unfortunately, I think it'll be harder and harder to get out of the tub in the coming months!

• How many weeks are you?  Fruit Size? 30 YAY and cucumber.. lame.

How are you feeling this week?  Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Soo much BH and I just had an appointment today where they told me my baby is head down which she wasn't last time so I'm happy about that (yes I know she can move still..) they also said I was measuring at 32 weeks so they will keep an eye on that. 

When is your next appointment? In 2 weeks!

Have you had your GD screening yet?  How did it go? Yes I had it and failed the 1 hr but passed the 3 hr :)

GTKY:  How have you found is the easiest way to relax while pregnant? you can relax???? :P

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • Sorry it's been so long since I posted - I feel so out of the loop and soooo much has happened since my last check in!

29 weeks - size of an acorn squash.  But since baby is registering in the 95th percentile for size, I'm guessing baby is more the size of a baby seal at this point. 

Recently loving watermelon.  Been out of breath for over a month.  Started having feet/ankle swelling this past couple of weeks but not sure how much was caused by the severe sunburn and cellulitis I contracted at a girls trip to FL.  Infection and calf swelling finally gone and antibiotics completed but man if I don't have my feet elevated 20 hours a day they look like feet from someone who weighs 400 lbs.

I have a midwife appt Tuesday, July 2nd and then my next US July 10th.  I think that will be the US where they decide whether or not I need a C-Section due to placenta previa.  Midwife appts will now be every 2 weeks.

Had the 1 hour glucose screening test and just barely passed.  Cut off is 129 and I was 125.  Since baby is soooo big and usually small babies run in my family, I'm going to ask the midwife if it's worth me keeping a food diary and checking my blood sugar frequently for a week or testing my HbA1C or doing both in the slim chance I have a mild case of GD.

Haven't had any trouble relaxing during pregnancy but I guess maybe watching TV?

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"