February 2013 Moms
Options

Diaper size

What size disposable diaper does your lo wear?

We just moved DS up to 3's which is what hs sister wears!  I think she was about 1 before she was in a three.  It is strange how different in size they are.  She is small and petite, and he is a chunker!   

Re: Diaper size

• Options
    Soon as we run out of this pack of 2's we're moving up to 3's. Not because of the size but the absorbency.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're in ones. But I think we're about to go to twos.
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We switched to cloth and size 3 disposable the same week. :)  Our friends gave us a lot of diapers, so when I don't want to mess with the new cloth adventure, those 3's come out.  Nate (my 2 yr old) is in 4's.  He was still in 1s at this age!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    J is in size 2s which is surprising because he small for his age. I think it's more of a length thing. He's tall and skinny. He's wearing 3 to 6 month clothes with room to grow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    Size 1's we tried size 2's but they are way to huge
  • Options
    We are in size 2.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagekbates85:
    J is in size 2s which is surprising because he small for his age. I think it's more of a length thing. He's tall and skinny. He's wearing 3 to 6 month clothes with room to grow.

omg!! Ur little guy is so stinking cute! I love the updated pic!! I wish I could upload a pic from my iPad (don't know how to tho) :-(

OP: my DS is in a size 3, I was so sick of dealing with the blow outs when he was wearing #2s. He moved up to 3s like 2 weeks ago and he's only had one blow out. Yey. :-)  

imageimage

Anniversary

• Options
    3's for a couple of weeks now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    3s for the last couple of weeks.  He's just a chunk!

• Options
    Size 2, which is kinda weird since she is very petite. She wasn't even 12 pounds yet at her 4 month appointment 3 weeks ago, but she has a long torso. And she still sometimes gets random blowouts too!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Size 3
    Jenny DiLo
  • Options
    Size 3 for about the last month. Her and DS are in the same size too. He's been in size 3s since probably about 5 6 months too but he's should be moving to 4s soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We are using up the last few NB diapers we have and moving to size 1 in the next few days.... 9lb 14 oz at our 4mth appointment

• Options
    We just moved up to threes a few days ago!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We are using up the last of our 1s and then moving to 2s.   She is around 14 lbs. (very long--90th percentile, but no blowout issues).  My oldest was in size 2 for-ever!
  • Options
    We are using the last of our 2's and then will be going to 3's shortly. Jax is a chunker and the 2's are getting snugger around his legs and harder to fasten around the belly, so the blowouts will be coming soon.
  • Options
    DS has been in 3s for about a month. My 2yo was in size 3s for a really long time; I don't think this guy will be. DD is in size 5s, but hoping to potty train soon....yay!

DS has recently been rolling to sleep on his belly at night, and we are having some pee leakage now. Might have to go up a size at night or get some higher absorbency.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are in 3's and have been for over month now
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Options
    Finishing up our 2's and then we are on to 3's
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    We CD, but I had some size 2s that I bought while I was waiting for some more CDs to et in. Last week I thought, I have a handful of those disposable left, I better use them. They were a bit too small, and every time I put one on DS I prayed he wouldn't poop! So definatly size 3 now.
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Size 2 here also!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"