3rd Trimester

Cord Blood Banking

Anyone can recommend a company? Or give more info on which is better than the other? Thanks!!! ;)
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Cord Blood Banking

• LEMSALEMSA member
    Ask your OB, they have to be trained to do it. And your hospital has to have an agreement with the company. There is public cord blood donation and private cord blood banking. Life force cryobank does both.

I am using life force for public cord donation, you have to apply before 32 weeks.
  • we used CBR.
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband and I used Maze Cord Blood banking because they have been in business a long time, don't waste money on advertisement and were one of the cheapest.  They also give the option to bank both blood and tissue if you want.  We chose to only bank cord blood.  They are running a referral offer now through Sept 2nd (and we were referred by friends so we got the discount).  If you need to enter a name for the referral discount of $200 just send me a private message and I'll give you my name to type into the discount code box when you apply online.
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"