February 2013 Moms

puking :P

My son whines when he's on his back. So he rolls over and then he's super upset because he's on his stomach. If he's had a bottle within the last hour then that comes up as well. 

Does anyone else have a kid constantly puking when he's on his tummy? How long does this last? Is this normal?

Also I have a bouncer and he likes that but once again occasionally he'll end up throwing up.

I'm living in puke city over here.  Ick! 

Married: August 2008
DS born: February 2013
TTC #2: Nov. 14
Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16

Re: puking :P

• Does he have gas trapped under his food that's causing the puke? That's what it sounds like. DS often burps on his tummy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageTeacher Clark:
    For a minute there I thought this was another 2014 post until I saw it was you singingsea.

Bahaha. March 2013 has started getting them too.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! DS always does when he's on his belly. I think it's gotten worse because he's trying to crawl so he's wiggling around like crazy. He's also started rolling back to belly so now there will occasionally be a puddle in his crib because he decided to flip over and wriggle around! Ick!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• My baby girl is spitting up more now that she is trying to move more. Lots of clothes changing.
    Jenny DiLo
  • J has always been a big spitter but lately it seems like more then ever and laying on his stomach is a guaranteed barf. It's no fun but it doesn't seem to bother him in the least.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • LOL I would shoot myself if I was pregnant again already ;)
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"