May 2012 Moms
Options

Just one more step away from being my baby

I'm so disappointed. This is the 3rd morning in a row DD has decided that she didn't want to BF. This was the ONE time a day I had left to snuggle in bed and get those extra few minutes while she ate to just snuggle, and smell her baby smell. Now she just refuses. I don't see any point pumping once a day either for this because I hate pumping. SO I guess we're done. :( I'm selfishly sad. I'm glad she loves her sippy cup of milk, and I'm proud we went beyond a year since I didn't think we would make it, but I wish we were still going.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Just one more step away from being my baby

• Options
    I know how you feel.  I was sorting baby clothes yesterday and I cried when I saw how little the clothes were.  
  • Options
    Sorry I am dreading that day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I've heard lots of moms say that they had several false alarms when it came to self weaning.
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ebl2ebl2 member

I'm sorry. That's just another reality check of our LOs growing up. I'm already starting to get baby fever again I know when my LO isn't nursing anymore I'm really going to want another.

I'm not ready for her to wean but I really hope it's her decision. My mom told me stories about how it broke her heart having to say no to me and my siblings when we wanted to nurse. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"