February 2013 Moms

Wake and bedtimes

Just was curious what times your babies are going to bed and getting up for the day. If you have other children I'd love to hear theirs as well.

Declan 2.21.2013
Baby Boy #2 EDD 6.22.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wake and bedtimes

• Both kids go to sleep at 8:30 and wake around 6.  Except last night, it was midnight and wake up at 7. 
  • Depending on when his last nap is, my guy goes to bed somewhere between 6:30-7:30 pm. He is typically up for the day between 5:30-6. He takes a nap within an hour of wake up. He also wakes a smillion times throughout the night for nursing/comfort. 

I have a 5 year old step daughter who goes to bed at 7:30 and is usually up around 7.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Asleep between 8-9, up around 6-6:30, but recently I've been bringing him into bed and side-lying nursing him and getting another hour or two of sleep. :)

And I know this wasn't part of your question, but he still wakes up 1-2 times in the middle of the night. Sucks. 

• Usually DD is in bed for the night between 6pm and 8pm. We co-sleep and she nurses a little throughout the night (still eating ON @3.5 months and not just for comfort) And she and I get up together for the day around 7-8 am or sometimes a little after 8.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is 21 weeks. She usually goes to bed for the night between 8-9 and wakes up around 6. Sometimes she will go all the way to 8, but usually she wakes up around 6 to eat and goes back to sleep for a couple more hours. This by no means happens every night, but I would say this is what we aim for on a normal day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bedtime is between 7-7:30 but wake time is variable. If I'm lucky, he wakes between 5-6 to eat and will go back to sleep for 45-60 minutes. Though today he didn't do that until 7:30. He was too busy trying to crawl in his crib. :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• DD goes to bed between 8 and 9 pm, and gets up for the day between 7:30 and 8:30. She normally does wake up to eat before that though, around 5, and will then go back to sleep.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Bed by 830, awake between 630 and 830, usually 730.

Eta: I will most likely move his bedtime to 730 or 8 at once we establish a more consistent wake time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Bedtime is between 7-8 and he is usually up at 8:30. 

We are actually in a different time zone that is 2 hours earlier than at home. For the next ten days it isn't worth trying to get him adjusted, so now he is "in bed" between 5-6 and awake at (yuck) 6:30. Blissfully, he actually woke up at 10:00 am (back home time) this morning. It was so nice!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Down between 630 and 7. Up at 5, then into mon and dad's bed till 7 after a side lying feeding. Working well for us...
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • He goes down between 730 and 8 and wakes up exactly 12 hours later. Some nights he sleeps 13, sometimes 11, but ninety five percent of the time it's a solid 12
  • He goes to bed between 7-8 and wakes up around 5:30. We are also in a different time zone for 12 days and it is really going to mess him up. We are five hours ahead. 
  • Once again I hate you all and your early bedtime babies Wink

Kieran is just now finally in bed for good at 10pm. He does sleep through the night and wakes up at 6am while I'm getting ready for work. 

Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • khazekhaze member
    Thanks for all the responses! I'm trying to figure out what bedtime is going to work out best for us once I go back to work. He's down at 8 now and up between 6 to 8 depending if he wakes for a MOTN feeding or not.

Declan 2.21.2013
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 6.22.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"