Dads & Dads-to-be

New Dad to be Intro

So my wife has been on here for a while so I finally decided to drop in and browse around. Just a few things about us: We are both 27. Been married just over a year, been together just over 7. This is our first kid, we both want it to be a girl, but we haven't shunned the idea of a boy. We have names picked out for both, Girl = Ivy Quinn Mason, Boy = Sebastian Scott Mason. We are going this Wednesday for our first ultrasound and to find out the sex of the baby. She is due Dec 4th, we are hoping (as long as the baby is healthy) the baby will be born on Nov 24th. My wife's bday is April 24th, our anniversary is May 24th and my bday is June 24th. So another 24th would be kinda cool. And we plan on going to a birthing center. My wife has had her heart set on this for about 2 years before she got pregnant. So i'm by her side through whatever she wants to do.

Few things about me: I'm a Graphic Designer. I'm into gaming (PC & Xbox). I'm a big Miami Dolphins & Miami Hurricanes fan. Also I own a 1979 Chevrolet Berlinetta Camaro. That's about all I can think of. I'm looking forward to being a part of this board.  

Re: New Dad to be Intro

• Welcome, if you have questions a lot of us have been through this before and some more then once.  Some like me come from large families and my parents were the oldest so I have been around children my whole life.  My wife's extended family is large also and has children even younger then our 2 year old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome.

Please tell me moAr! What motor is in that, the 305? I own a 1979 Chevy custom deluxe K10. Hurray for us Chevy people. Although gas is too much for that to be daily driven. 

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah it's a 305. Everything stock except the radio and radiator. She has 74000 miles, and she is my daily driving car. I fill up about every 4 days. i take her to 2-5 shows a month depending on weather. 
  • Welcome to the board and congrats on your baby on the way!
  • Welcome and congrats!

• Pictures of the car? Definitely my favorite body style.
  • My 1979 Berlinetta Camaro

• Love the wheel/Firestone set up! I give it a 9.5, would be a 10 if it had Ttop. I'm a sucker for that color though. My truck is similar in color, with some rust accents lol.
  • she doesn't have much rust on her, just one decent bubble on the trunk, but she does need a paint job and some front end work, and other than the carburetor needing to be rebuilt she runs great.
  • I cant wait to start taking the baby with me to the car shows. If it's a girl im going to dress her up in a poodle skirt and if it's a boy i'll slick his hair back put him in jeans, white t shirt and a leather jacket. and while they are younger ill have them sit in this... image and then when they are a little older this... image
  • Congrats on becoming a dad! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"