June 2013 Moms

My body hurts!

I was complaining about pregnancy pains, now I'm complaining about post partum pains. Ouch.
I think my lower back and upper back and legs are still sore from labor. My crotch just feels swollen but not really in pain. My boobs... Are another ball game. Nipples are sensitive. Que engorgement. I am ready to release some of this milk!!! I can't even hug my DS1 without flinching. My milk is still sort of coming in so even after pumping as much as I can, they're still incredibly engorged. I'm 4 days PP today...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My body hurts!

• I couldn't believe how sore I was after labor either. My legs and back felt ok but upper body was super sore. I did most of my laboring standing at a squat bar using my arms to support myself and then pushing was like an Olympic event using my arms to pull my legs. I'm day 8pp and feeling much less sore in my crotch finally.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • skioskio member
    Crazy, right? My worst was definitely my crutch/butt/thighs from pushing and tearing, but I was sore all through my back and shoulders, too. All of it really started feeling better yesterday, which was 6 days pp.

My boobs are freaking killing me, too. I have oversupply issues and DDs demands are so random that I never get drained. And the nips were really bad but getting better!

Are you EPing? I'm guessing yes. But if not, don't pump too much...you're just telling your body to make more milk and engorgement will last longer and lead to oversupply. It's best to let baby establish your supply. But if you're EPing, ignore that advice, obviously. :]
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG yes!  My lower back is killing me and I'm sore from where the epidural was.  I had my DTaP in the hospital, so my upper arm is a sore lump.  I only had scratches as opposed to true tearing.  Maybe a 1st degree tear but not really...I do have two stitches this time though and my poor vag is so sore.  My neck, shoulders, legs......ugh.  And then my milk came in so my boobs are rock hard and don't feel good at all.  Le sigh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Everything hurts! My lady bits are a mess, my arms are so sore from pushing and my boobs are going to fall off from constant bf. my daughter has her daddy's appetite. I sure hope it levels off soon. I need a break soon!

TTC #1 since Oct. 2010 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles HSG- clear
    January IUI #1 femara 2.5 mg+ovidrel=BFN
    February IUI#2 Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel=BFN
    March Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel+ TI=BFN taking a break from RE
    BFP 10/13/2012 beta #1=280 beta #2=714
    BabyName Ticker image
  • LiLi23LiLi23 member
    imagekristinrae914:
    OMG yes!nbsp; My lower back is killing me and I'm sore from where the epidural was.nbsp; I had my DTaP in the hospital, so my upper arm is a sore lump.nbsp; I only had scratches as opposed to true tearing.nbsp; Maybe a 1st degree tear but not really...I do have two stitches this time though and my poor vag is so sore.nbsp; My neck, shoulders, legs......ugh.nbsp; And then my milk came in so my boobs are rock hard and don't feel good at all.nbsp; Le sigh.

Minus the milk coming in part, I could have written this word for word. I'm so effing sore all over. And the cramping during feedings...OMG. I cry out every time :[

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"