March 2013 Moms

GTKY: Age and Idols

I have been wondering lately how old most of the people on the board are, so I thought this might be a fun way to find out...

How old are you now?

How old were you when you had your first child?

As a testament to your age, who were your favorite teen idols when you were growing up?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTKY: Age and Idols

• I am 35. 

I was 32 when I had my first DD.

I was in the Kirk Cameron, Sean Astin, Ralph Macchio era.  I used to clip out their pictures from teen beat and plaster my walls. I was obsessed with NKOTB and had pins with their faces on my jean purse. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fun! I always wonder this.

I'm 28

Had LO at 28, he's our only one.

Loved Johnathan Taylor Thomas but actual teen.... I had a secret love for Kevin in the Backstreet Boys. Then I had a public obsession with the Smashing Pumpkins.
  • Loading the player...
  • Now: 28

Age at first child: 26

Teen Idols: Can't say I really had any... but it was the whole. BSB, NSYNC, Britney, Christina "era".. 

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Now 25

First child, 23

I wouldn't use the word idol, but I loved the spice girls! Haha!

• I am 30.

I was 20 when I had my first baby.

I was in love with Jonathan Taylor Thomas, AC Slater and Zack Morris :
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I am 28 now, 27 when I had my first. Growing up I was part of the NSync and Backstreet Boys generation. I still have to listen to NSync's Christmas Album every year.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 22 now.
    21 when I had my first AND second baby :D

Teen idols...you'd think this would be easier considering I was just a teen yesterday. Drawing a blank.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am 24.

I had my only DD three months ago, I was 23.

I don't know about idols, but I was really into Laguna Beach and The Hills.
  • I'm 29, had DD when I was 28. Loved JTT! And Joey Lawrence! And zack Morris!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 23 and 23

Idols: JTT, Matthew Lawrence, backstreet boys aj McLean that is! Freddie prinze Jr.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am 27

First and only so far at 27

JTT. Always led Marky Mark. And have a hug crush on Christian Slater
    Jenny DiLo
  • I'm 39, I had Lilli at 38 six weeks before my 39th bday!

Music wise I'm from the Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, Motley Crue, Poison era. Yikes. Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 43. Had my first at 21 my second at 26 and my surprise blessing at 42.... my birthday was in May.

I was a teen when Madonna was popular and rap was just getting started. and gas was less than a dollar per gallon.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • I am 24, had my first and only DD at 24.

Not really a music person, but liked Christina Aguilara.
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• I'm 22, 23 this year. i was 22 when i had dd and i was in love with JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!

I still love me some JT, im listening to one of his new songs as we speak. i used to CRY when n*sync songs got retired from TRL.

thats so embarrasing.

• I just love these threads :)

I am 24 now, and just had my first baby!

My idols have always been Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Eric Clapton, and Bob Dylan ... but that doesn't really give a testament to my age.  Just my father's taste in music, LOL

When I was a teenager though, I loved Pete Wentz, Ashton Kutcher, and Josh Hartnett.

• I'm 26 and had our DD at 26.  These are no where near idols but I loved Saved by the Bell, N'Sync and Backstreet boys.  To this day if Saved by the Bell is on it sucks me in Every. Damn. Time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am 26, had my first at 23.

I was OBSESSED with Leonardo DiCaprio, watched every episode of Growing Pains, all his movies and I think I saw Titanic in theater about 13 times Haha Not gonna lie, Leo has only gotten more attractive with age :
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"