Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Baby Bathtub Ring Seat

My daughter 6 months now and she is too big for her infant bathtub, so we are transitioning her to the big tub, but she slips and slides in the bathtub.  She is pretty good at sitting, but still could use a little support.  It's hard for me to hold her and bath her.  I noticed you cannot buy the bath rings anymore.  Does anyone have any good suggestions as to what to do now or where to get a bath ring?  I saw blow up bath tubs, but really would prefer to not use one of those. 

Re: Baby Bathtub Ring Seat

• You can put a laundry basket in the tub, that way there is a little more space and the toys can't get that far. 
  • We have this floaty thing that or child lays in when he bathes. Is the Pomfitis Batya. It's great. He floats and kicks while we bathe him.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    We have this floaty thing that or child lays in when he bathes. Is the Pomfitis Batya. It's great. He floats and kicks while we bathe him.

My DD has never liked to lay down in the tub.  Now that she's more mobile I could never see that working!

• my husband bought a new bath ring from ebay. we cant use it in every tub though because the suction cups at the bottom wont stick to our bath floor  because its textured. just something to think about when buying one (if you decide to!). 
  • imagecerratocc:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    We have this floaty thing that or child lays in when he bathes. Is the Pomfitis Batya. It's great. He floats and kicks while we bathe him.

My DD has never liked to lay down in the tub.  Now that she's more mobile I could never see that working!

They have another one that helps them sit as well. My kid just isn't very good at sitting.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Those rings were recalled so I think the Only place is eBay. The recall is one of those bumbo style recalls where dum dum parents would leave the baby in the tub and the seat can tip. So use your common sense and its still safe. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Best idea ever. Works awesome for us.
  • These are kinda neat. https://www.amazon.com/Papillon-Baby-Bath-Ring-Green/dp/B0047S3TK4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372560545&sr=8-2&keywords=bath+ring

Looks more comfortable than a regular bath ring too.   

(I'm not sure how to link it, sorry) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"