Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

umbrella strollers

I'm back with another question moms. We are leaving for Florida next Saturday morning for a week. I have been trying to get everything together. Since this is our first time being so far from home for a long period of time I think I am being over prepared lol (it just happens). Would you ladies take your regular stroller with you or maybe just a lightweight or umbrella stroller. I'm just thinking about space and how bulky our regular stroller can be. What are your opinions?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: umbrella strollers

• Options
    I have a lightweight stroller for things like this. Mine a Joovy Kooper, but the Chicco Liteway would be perfect.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have an Uppababy Vista and a G Luxe.  I love the Vista but it is bulky and I can't fit in some of the stores in NYC!  I would definitely take the umbrella stroller and a carrier (even though my LO hates her carriers).
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    love4blove4b member

Go with a lightweight one.

We just got back from Florida. I didn't bring my bigger Peg Perego Book Plus and planned on just using our carrier, but she HATED being carried in the heat. It was a sweat fest for both of us. We ended up buying a lightweight stroller while we were there (MacLaren Globetrotter - which I actually really like and it folds up with one hand to be tiny). She was a much happier camper.

Have Fun!

Oh, on a side note, if you're gonna be in or near Orlando, stop at Macro Baby. It is the mother of all baby stores, and this is coming from someone who lives in NYC.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    I have a lightweight stroller for things like this. Mine a Joovy Kooper, but the Chicco Liteway would be perfect.

We have the Chicco Liteway and LOVE it! We also have a Bob jogger and wanted something less bulky for traveling and just quick trips out and about. It zips around maneuvering great and has an adjustable back that lays in increments from all the way flat to upright, so it works from birth on up. GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'd take the umbrella.  Just make sure you have room underneath for a bunch of stuff AND - a cupholder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"