December 2011 Moms

FFFCit's been a while!

Mine I am horrible about washing LO hands before meals. It's something i think of after the fact. Today for example, we just got back from the splash pad at the park and she ate a muffin...no hand washing in between. I know, I'm grossed out too.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFCit's been a while!

• I don't give a rat's @$$ that FI is the only child of a cranky, old, narrow-minded farmer, I am not going to go out of my way to ''help out'' on his farm. I don't care that it has been in the family for over 100 years, it's still FIL's farm. If FI wants to get it as inheritance, he can earn it himself.

That being said I don't make it to my family's farm nearly as often as I'd like. 

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • imageEAMartin1004:
    I posted this yesterday on Working Mom's judgement day.  While we were on vacation last week we brought a portable DVD player to a restaurant and let DD watch Dora.  It was so nice to be able to enjoy a meal without having to scarf it down in a hurry.

We go out to eat fairly often, and about once or twice a month C ends up watching a Mickey on my iPhone during dinner.  Sometimes she gets too antsy before our food gets there, so it lets us scarf it down before we race out the door.  No flaming here.  :)  

I'm also really bad at remembering to wash her hands before we eat.  I always wash mine before I make her food for a meal, but for some reason that doesn't always trigger my washing her hands.   

• Loading the player...
  • -T--T- member
    I can't remember to brush DS's teeth! I don't know why, but it's just so hard to remember to include that in any type of routine. I probably did it one time last week!
  • I think it's absolutely wasteful when you go to the DMV to renew your tabs and they give you new plates...  Come on, the plates on my car are just fine, they're still nice and shiny reflective, they're easy to read, no chipped paint, and I haven't sold/bought a new car...  In a state that is constantly bonding for this that and the next thing because there isn't money for "necessities", why the heck are they wasting our money replacing license plates on vehicles.  Now I'm peeved I've got to add one more thing I didn't have time to do this weekend in, PLUS, learn a new license plate number!

Then... today is one of those obstacle course type races at DH's work... He basically had to be there before 7AM and will have to stay until probably midnight or later...  It's not so much the long day as it is the constantly having long days at work where he leaves before the butt-crack of dawn and gets home after the kids go to bed which means I'm doing all the work at home and there's only so much I can do...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RicolaRicola member
    My birthday was Wednesday and since then I had 2 pieces of birthday cake every day. My husband baked it for me and it was only the two of us. Now it's gone and I am sad that I won't have any cake to eat tomorrow. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageT:
    I can't remember to brush DS's teeth! I don't know why, but it's just so hard to remember to include that in any type of routine. I probably did it one time last week!

Oh I'm right there with you! I always have mine brushed before they wake up and I never remember to do it! I feel like crap about it anyway but dh is always asking me if I brushed them, since he leaves for work at 4 am. Thankfully they get it every day he is home but it's still not every day no matter how hard I try. I did feel better when ds1 had his dentist appt and they said they looked great, but still...
  • I know I'm super late to this but...

I also forget to wash LO's hands all the time. But, I do floss her teeth. Which I guess is my confession because it's totally insane. I'm worried that I'll traumatize her because she hates it so much. And when she gets old enough to do it herself she'll refuse haha. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"