March 2014 Moms

Hello

...and since I've been commenting today, I guess it's time to introduce myself.

After trying for over a year to get pregnant w/ DS1, we had him in Dec 2011.  In Jan of this year, we got pregnant first(!) month trying, but sadly miscarried this spring.  This past Sunday, I got a BFP and am really hoping to be a long-time member of the March 2014 board!

My Dec 2011 board (which has long since migrated to FB) has been amazing and I've met some life-long friends through it.  So, I am very excited to get to know all of you a bit better!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hello

• Welcome and congrats! I was from another board (June 2011) on The Bump who also migrated to FB and I have met some amazing mamas and friends on there as well... It has spout out some great friendships. Hope to do the same with this board!
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Welcome! I spend most of my facebook time on the October 12 moms board that migrated as well: met some great people there!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"