March 2014 Moms

Symptom Check In

I saw we haven't had one in a couple of days and I like reading about everyone's symptoms. :)

So far, I'm SUPER bloated.  It was probably my first symptom before I found out I was pregnant.  My second symptom is cramping.  It feels very similar to AF cramping but its more sporadic and happens a lot when I'm standing up or it'll last a couple of minutes and then pass.  It made me nervous at first bc my AF would have been due this past Tuesday but so far so good! 

My third symptom is peeing every 5 seconds.  I'm also trying to drink more water so it's a bad combo overall. Haha

I'm only 4 weeks and 2 day so I know I definitely have more symptoms to come! Haha

How about everyone else? 

Re: Symptom Check In

• I have had light headaches, especially in the morning. I had a bloody nose two days ago, and have been super bloated [especially at night], although today isn't as bad as other days have been. I also get lightheaded and have been getting a little queasy when I don't eat regularly.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • I also have random cramping, but not as bad as AF cramps. 

My main symptoms haven't really changed. Mostly exhaustion, especially in the middle of the afternoon, to the point where I can barely keep my eyes open. My boobs are wicked sore, like someone used them for punching bags. And I am either starving as if I haven't eaten in a week, or slightly nauseous and never want to look at food again.

I'm trying to stay positive and not think about how much worse it could get. Cause there's a baby in there! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I have terrible lower back pain, a little cramping, very tender boobs, heartburn, gas, bloating, breaking out, and trouble sleeping. I am only 4 weeks 1 day. this should be a fun ride lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've been really hungry, which surprises me because I'm only 4 weeks along. I didn't think the hunger symptom kicked in until much later.

I also have had very frequent bowel movements (gross... i know). 

And I've been really thirsty and sleepy.

imageBabyFruit Ticker .
     . . Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • I've been super bloated and wickedly nauseous. I've also been getting super exhausted in the late afternoon/early evening.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I was having really bad cramps, but since Wednesday they've become more mild and are mostly just if I change position. I think the bad ones earlier in the week were either implantation or just hormone changes because Sunday should've even AF day.

Also my nipples are so sore. Not the whole breast, just nipples. That was my first symptom. It's not as bad as it was because I shirt rubbing against them killed me, but still sore for sure.
  • imageLauren659:
    I have had light headaches, especially in the morning. I had a bloody nose two days ago, and have been super bloated [especially at night], although today isn't as bad as other days have been. I also get lightheaded and have been getting a little queasy when I don't eat regularly.

I get bloody nose too, that's always been the aha Maybe I should go POAS. Im on mobile but cant remember, but do you have a thrombophilia as well?
    align="center">

BFP #1 9/6/2009 EDD 5/29/10. Missy Moo born 5/12/10 after 3 months of bedrest due to PTL, IC and a bicornuate ute causing IUGR
    BFP # 2 1/28/12 EDD 10/6/12 No heartbeat seen @ 10 weeks, Autumn
    BFP #3 8/18/12 EDD 5/2/13 No heartbeat seen at 7w3d, Mae
    BFP #4 01/31/2013 EDD 10/15/2013 No HB seen in our little girl at 10w2d due to trisomy 12, Abigail
    BFP #5 6/27/2013 EDD 3/10/2014 diagnosed with protein S deficiency heparin twice a day. Luke's HB stopped at 8wks
    BFP#6 12/22/2013 EDD 9/4/2014 No HB seen at 7w2d, Leia

BFP #7- 5/12/14 EDD 01/2015, ruptured ectopic 5/31/14

• Just tired and a tiny bit nauseated in the mornings before I eat. Boobies aren't hurting much anymore which makes me nervous.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been nauseous all day.  I'm ready to pass out by 8PM every night.  DH just doesn't get that for some reason.  My "perpetual cold" has returned...that was my least favorite symptom from my last pregnancy because it lasted the ENTIRE time.
  • Ohh I have been having the cramping as well!! It def made me nervous at first as well and still does when they last a little while! It almost never happens when I am sitting or laying down so after work I usually don't move far from the couch. My boobs def hurt! I would not recommend anyone coming near them or I might have to hurt them : ekkk so excited though!!! Praying for the best for all of us!!
  • Not too many symptoms, yet! Besides major bloating and a little fatigue. I'm not positive but I really only think I am 3 weeks along, so I am sure the rest are coming
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    I am continually queasy and extremely exhausted. My breasts are tender and my nipples just downright hurt. I have had a little dull cramping off and on.

• I'm a little dizzy, sleepy and stinky. My deodorant failed me today. Sigh.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've had a lot of cramps this week. I had horrible pain on Monday and I thought it was from a UTI. Now I'm not so sure. I felt pukey for the first real time today and I've been super tired. My boobs hurt and I feel super bloated. Is it too early to wear maternity pants?? :)

BFP 6.25.13 ~ EDD 3.7.14
  • jjt616jjt616 member
    I'm bloated at night, extremely exhausted, the nausea cones and goes and at times I feel like I'm starving!

• i am sooo super tired all day long! it doesnt help that i cant get a good nights sleep.. tossing and turning all night long.. my breasts are mildly sore but my nipples are very sore.. i had mild nausea at about two three weeks but now that im five i havent felt anything.. i know i should be happy but im scared i should be feeling worse by now! yesterday i was in macys and i did feel a few sharp pains in my pelvic area.. read it could be joints moving around? no spotting so im praying that means all is well.. i just keep praying we all have a hh 9 months!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm insanely bloated. I don't remember this happening with my last pregnancy. None of my clothes fit. I am headachey and the nauseau is just starting. I also get dizzy a lot. My boons have grown some and are slightly tender but nothing like a remember last pregnancy. It's interesting how different I feel.
  • I am starving all the time...and then when I get the biggest meal on my plate, i only eat half.

• I have slight cramping but am very bloated! I get headaches in the morning and I'm so tired in the afternoons. Last night I was starving and made a big plate and only ate half and was full. My husband was laughing because we haven't told many people and I was makin the largest plate ever and he was whispering to me....geeeeez eating for 2!!! Lol
  • imageLauren659:
    I have had light headaches, especially in the morning. I had a bloody nose two days ago, and have been super bloated [especially at night], although today isn't as bad as other days have been. I also get lightheaded and have been getting a little queasy when I don't eat regularly.

Same here! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"