Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Gymboree run small??

Is anyone finding that Gymboree runs smaller than Carter's, Circo and other brands??  DD has been in 3-6m/6m clothing since about 6 weeks and yesterday (14 weeks) I put on some 3-6m Gymboree leggings and they were an inch above her socks!  So I went to the 6-12 month stuff and it fits fine. But she is still wearing 6m Carter's stuff. I pulled out & washed the 9m Carter's stuff but it is still a littl big.

Is this because Gymboree doesn't have 9 month clothing??

I realize this is not a big deal of any sort, just curious.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Gymboree run small??

• Options
    Yep! My three month old is a tiny little thing especially around her waist. She was still mostly wearing newborn pants up till a couple weeks ago. But around that same time I pulled out a cute little pair of gymboree 03 month shorts to try and they fit perfect. Glad I tried cuz now at least she gets to wear them for a bit as I'm assuming she will grow out of them before summer is even half over now!
  • Options
    I find Gymboree fits weird.  We have 0-3month pants DS has been wearing since very early on, but are snug now.  But the 3-6 month stuff is all too wide for him, he's not a chubby baby.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so glad I pulled stuff out too so we don't miss wearing it...but I am disappointed that ALL these leggings I thought would fit in the fall probably won't.
    And I agree that they do fit weird!! DD is chubby and they are loose on the waist but fit otherwise. I thought maybe they were all capris but I compared them to the length of Gymboree capris and they aren't!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jmdahnjmdahn member
    The older they get- Gymboree changes.  It is weird- but on my 2 y/o clothes are bigger then other brands.
  • Options
    Yes.  I just bought a cute 3-6 mo. romper and couldn't even get it on DD.. Let alone make it fit.  Disappointing.  So far, I prefer Carter's the most for fit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"