October 2013 Moms

Serious Boob Denial!

I went to VS today to buy a gift for my GF's party and decided to get fit ... Well I was shocked .. I used to be a 34C... Then I switched to a 36C because that is what I felt fit ok , bra was inexpensive ... But today ... 36D !
I can't get over how huge those cups are and I can't believe they actually fit! OMG!!!

And I know I am going to get bigger once they fill up!! I look boobiliscious! Lol

Anyone else as shocked at their growth?
< image

Re: Serious Boob Denial!

• Massively grown. I measured myself and was floored at the size. I'm going to go in and get measure here in another month or so cause I know my bras won't fit much longer.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My 36g doesn't fit... Yeah I'm in the same boat. My kid wears my bra as a cape and then fills them with toys.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRoseallen112:
    My 36g doesn't fit... Yeah I'm in the same boat. My kid wears my bra as a cape and then fills them with toys.

That's a picture for their 16th birthday cake haha 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Hahah I did take one and saved it for his first girlfriend lol!! Once I'm done with kids these blouse puppies are being reduced!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Went from a 34 DD to a 36E! Bras aren't even close to sexy anymore....
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• When I was pregnant with DD1,, I went from a 38B to a 42DD.

imageLilypie - (jv05)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Omg! I don't feel as bad ... You ladies are well endowed! It's a big adjustment!
    < image
  • imageRoseallen112:
    Hahah I did take one and saved it for his first girlfriend lol!! Once I'm done with kids these blouse puppies are being reduced!

Teehee "blouse puppies" expression just made my night!!! Love it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    March Siggy Challenge: whatever you want! --> ORIGINAL CHALLENGE: GIF YOUR BABY!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm up from a 34dd to a 34ddd! Yikes! I died laughing when the girls at VS told me that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well for their size they need a name....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel you on the magnets my husband loves it. I can't lie I started with c's so I don't mind the growth so far. My husband calls them sweater kittens. Lol
  • Oh man ladies I can't even imagine! I was pretty small to start, just barely a 38 B. I just re measured and feel big at 38 C. Of course I'm at the tail end of October so maybe the best is yet to come...

• ZulixxZulixx member
    I'm up from a 32a to a 36d. It's ridiculous! My doc said I am borderline gaining too much weight. And I was like " have you seen my chest recently?" Because I haven't gained much any where else.
  • My hardly a cups have some awesome va-va-voom to them today. I'm really enjoying it.

I would enjoy it more if they were bigger than a's, too. But this will do. They finally fill out a cup and don't get lost in padding. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"