February 2013 Moms

Who the H is this child, and where is mine?

DS has been a screaming misery for two days. I assume it's teething, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier. He's down to twenty minute naps, and screaming his face off from both discomfort and sheer exhaustion. We have tylenol and Hyland's teething tablets. I'm not used to such a crankpot, but I suppose it's all par for the course. ::sigh::: No real reason for the post...but I broke my no wine before DS goes to bed rule today. W.h.a.t.e.v.e.r. Come on, teeth!! Tongue Tied

Re: Who the H is this child, and where is mine?

• imageDublinMama:
    DS has been a screaming misery for two days. I assume it's teething, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier. He's down to twenty minute naps, and screaming his face off from both discomfort and sheer exhaustion. We have tylenol and Hyland's teething tablets. I'm not used to such a crankpot, but I suppose it's all par for the course. ::sigh::: No real reason for the post...but I broke my no wine before DS goes to bed rule today. W.h.a.t.e.v.e.r. Come on, teeth!! Tongue Tied

Totally done that before so don't feel bad at all!

I hope little man gets back to his happy self tomorrow - I'm sure he will!

Until then, breathe deeply and carry a big wine glass! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• lol, I think our board motto could likely be "Taking the 'h' out of 'whine' since February 2013!"
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePnkDingo:
    lol, I think our board motto could likely be "Taking the 'h' out of 'whine' since February 2013!"

Yes  Hahahahah. Love it!

• We are totally in the same boat! I'm so sorry! I ditched my LO for 2 hours today, left him with Grandma. Is there anyone you can leave him with for a bit, just to regain your sanity? Teething totally sucks though. I feel you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePnkDingo:
    lol, I think our board motto could likely be "Taking the 'h' out of 'whine' since February 2013!"

That's AWESOME! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• imagePnkDingo:

Hahaha that's great! I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePnkDingo:

Well Said!!! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePnkDingo:

This is easily one of my favorite posts of all time. Love it!!

• imagePnkDingo:

haha I love this!! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"