October 2013 Moms

Monsters University

Just got back from seeing it. The boys loved it and so did I. This was DS 2's first movie since going to the theater when he was a sleeping newborn. It was a SUCCESS!!
Go see it if you get a chance.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monsters University

• My BF and I LOVED this movie. I was so glad that they waited to do a se/prequel for so long. When they pop them out a year later its destined to be horrible, mashed together, and not good. <3 Pixar. They're doing it right.
  • imagebatmandi:
    My BF and I LOVED this movie. I was so glad that they waited to do a se/prequel for so long. When they pop them out a year later its destined to be horrible, mashed together, and not good. lt;3 Pixar. They're doing it right.

I totally agree! I also want to see Planes this summer but I don't think it'll be as good... We'll see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We were thinking of going to see it tonight, glad it's good!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

• imagecarriet2018:
    I can't wait to have a kid to take to these movies so I don't feel like a total loser watching them on my own...I rented toy story 3 with no kids just so I could see itEmbarrassed

Lol! You shouldn't feel like a loser! My BF and I just went with ourselves. There were a lot of couples our age with no kids. We went to a 9:30 showing, but there were still a LOT of kids (which aggravates me). I'd say about half the audience were kid-less 20 somethings though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"