TTC After a Loss

I need a change ... Introduction

A little introduction about myself.

I'm 39 years old with 2 boys from a previous marriage 19 and 14. My husband and I have been married for 2 years he has no children. I found out I was pregnant in May and just found out Monday at 10 weeks 4 days the baby no longer had a heartbeat. I had a Dnc on tues. My husband is a dr and works a lot and can't be here with me physically through all this. We have a few hours every evening to vent to each other. These forums have been a life saver for me mentally.

I have some medical condition that causes lots of muscle problems and take medication daily to help with that. The drs think I may have the early stages of multiple sclerosis. When I became pregnant all my symptoms went away completely which was wonderful because I couldn't take the meds. Soon after my Dnc the symptoms came back and I had to start on my meds.

I woke up this morning feeling different. I had literally shut myself up in the house blinds closed and laid on the couch all week but I feel it's time to get up and start thinking positive. That's why I came to this forum. We plan to start TTC again as soon as I'm able to. I realized my body is still going through changes but I just need for my mental health to look at the positive in things.

So here I am on this new board introducing myself to start a new chapter in my life. I know I'm not completely over my loss yet but I really NEED to look at the future. I'm sorry if this is a long post.
Fucking bump!!!!

Re: I need a change ... Introduction

• I'm very sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum, and I agree, the boards have been a lifesaver for me too. Nice to know that other ladies are going through similar emotions. ((Hugs))
    *** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  Welcome, and I hope you enjoy a short and sweet stay here once you are off the bench! 

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Loading the player...
  • imageSuperKim13:
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Welcome, and I hope you enjoy a short and sweet stay here once you are off the bench! 

all of this. welcome!

ETA: I hope your recovery is uneventful and quick from your procedure.

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• SA1112SA1112 member
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board.

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like you are making great steeds in your recovery. While you will never be over your loss the feeling of doom and complete and utter sorrow will pass. Then there are times weeks and months from now when it will be hard again. Just take care of yourself and do the best you can.
    I'm so happy to hear your positive change. I'm sure it's like a breath of fresh clean air. I'm glad you've found us and joined our elite sad club. Welcome.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board - I agree, it has been a lifesaver for me, too. The women on here are amazing.

You should also check out the TTCAL blog for some good information if you haven't already: https://www.ttcalblog.blogspot.com/

Hope your stay is short & sweet.

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Ax2Ax2 member
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Glad you're here and hope you don't have to stay long. Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagescooteriste:
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum, and I agree, the boards have been a lifesaver for me too. Nice to know that other ladies are going through similar emotions. ((Hugs))

This! *HUGS*

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

• Welcome, I'm sorry for your loss. It is good to think of the future, it helps with the healing I think.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss and for all you are going through, but welcome to the board.  (((HUGS)))

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  Wishing you a speedy physical recovery.  (((hugs)))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• I'm sorry for your loss.  Welcome to the board, and I hope things start getting easier for you.
    BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
  • I'm sorry for your loss. I had a mmc at 10w 6d, I know how that feels. Welcome to the board; you'll find a lot of support here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• I am sorry for your loss. Welcome!

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I'm very sorry for your loss, but glad to hear that you are making strides in moving forward!  I hope your stay here is a short one, and that you find the support that you need.
    BFP#1 4/1/2013 - EDD 11/28/2013 - M/C 4/19/2013
    BFP#2 8/24/2013 - DS Born 4/20/2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I feel that we will never truly get over the loss of a LO, and it is only you who can decide that you are ready to try again. Wishing you a short and sweet time here on TCAL.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#1 BFP 26/May/2013 EDD 27/Jan/2014 MC at 5 weeks, 2 days 
    #2 BFP 04/Aug/2013 EDD April 18th, 2014. Baby M born May 2, 2014.

• KMW08KMW08 member
    I'm mobile, so excuse strange wording or punctuation.

I'm sorry for your loss. This board is wonderful. It's usually quieter on the weekends, so don't be fooled by that since you're introing on a Friday.

I'm 10days out from my DnC, and I'd still lock myself up if I could. Your feelings are normal, take it one day at a time, it gets a little better each day. Today makes 3days where I've not had a complete full on ugly cry. I still get teary eyed and enough that it runs down my face, but the cries are getting shorter and less dramatic.

Take the time for yourself and its perfectly ok to grieve, however that may be.

:::hugs:::

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• imagelindsayhilleary:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board.

You mentioned you're not completely over your loss yet. Honestly I don't think I'll ever be "over" my loss. I'll carry it with me forever. I'll think of my baby forever. And I think that's okay. Do we have to move on with our lives? Yes. But I don't think that means you should have to feel like you have to get over it. 

Best of luck to you. 

I need a "like" button.

Sorry for your loss OP, welcome to the board.

• Thanks everyone. No offense but I hate having to be on this board but y'all have all made me feel better.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • I am so sorry for your loss, but welcome to the board. This is a great place to vent, find support, and tons of information, so I hope the board will help you in the healing process. It's great that you are turning over a new leaf and thinking positively. I wish you lots of luck. ((Hugs))
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Im so sorry for your loss, i hope your stay is short. Good for you to try and be positive that can be a very hard thing to do after a loss, keep up the good work. (((hugs)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"