August 2012 Moms

Kidco Go-Pod

https://www.amazon.com/Kidco-Go-Pod-Portable-Activity-Seat/dp/B00477ND0Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372427296&sr=8-1&keywords=kidco+go+pod

What do you think ladies?  Is it too late in the game to get this?  I was thinking for outdoors - up at the cabin, going camping....etc. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Kidco Go-Pod

• I also use the excuse, I can use it for #2 whenever I want to buy something that I know Micah won't use very long... so if you plan on having more kids, I dont think its too late.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• I got this as a gift and only used it once.  DS isn't a huge fan. But that is my fault. Because he hasn't used it very often, he isn't comfortable in it.  I do plan on taking it with us when we go camping or travel.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebritvahok:
    I also use the excuse, I can use it for #2 whenever I want to buy something that I know Micah won't use very long... so if you plan on having more kids, I dont think its too late.

Me too!!  And yes, we are planning on having another baby.  I think it would also be awesome for when we travel to MIL's 5 hours away.

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• This is what I use when I take a shower when DH is not home.  It is a LIFESAVER!  DD does not last in it long because she wants to move around.  If you are thinking of having another kid then I definitely think you will get some use out of it now and then later with another baby.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Our friends have one at their cottage and Charlotte has been in it.  It frustrates her because she had a walker and is therefore used to going places when in a harness.  She'll sit in it to eat, but not for much longer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"