January 2013 Moms

Citrus Lane

Has anyone tried Citrus Lane? Two of my GF's recommended it to me...I don't get my first box until July.

Basically you get a box of age appropriate toys, clothing, food, books....whatever each month. It's $25 a month but for the first month I found a half off code. Their FB page has pictures of what LO's have received before to give you a good idea. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Citrus Lane

• I haven't but this seems really cool!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've never heard of that, sounds neat
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ta78ta78 member
    I've been thinking about it for a couple months now. I can't decide if I'd rather get one for DS or DD because they have a newborn and toddler one. Probably the newborn and DS will still find use out of something in it. Where did you get the 1/2 off code?

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• imageta78:
    I've been thinking about it for a couple months now. I can't decide if I'd rather get one for DS or DD because they have a newborn and toddler one. Probably the newborn and DS will still find use out of something in it. Where did you get the 1/2 off code?

It's just HALFOFF in the promotion box when you check out. It was posted on my FB page...not sure if I got it because two of my FB friends have it, or if it's just because I "liked" them on FB. But that code should work for anyone.

If you have a friend on FB who posts about it who is subscribed you and them will get $10 off if you sign up off their link...and then use the HALFOFF code too!

I can't wait. One of my friends has an 8 month old and this month she got a Boon ODD Rubber Ducky (google it to know what I'm talking about), a cute sun hat and a few baby body products and a pouch food from Plum. My other friend has a 14 month old and she got a water bucket, sun hat, sunscreen, rice puffs and some baby body stuff. Last month she got a hard book, yogurt melts (or something), a frog backpack and some other baby body products. 

Anniversary

• i've been subscribed for a few months now, and really look forward to getting my box each month.  some of my DDs favorite toys have come from citrus lane...stuff i would have never thought about getting otherwise.  i def recommend it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagegwenjune:
    i've been subscribed for a few months now, and really look forward to getting my box each month.  some of my DDs favorite toys have come from citrus lane...stuff i would have never thought about getting otherwise.  i def recommend it!

I know, I'm excited...I saw a box they did a while ago had a stacker toy...I really hope they do that toy again...I'm sure DS would love it! If not, I might have to buy it anyway! 

Anniversary

• We've just received our 3rd month box. It's usually pretty awesome! This last one was just okay - but for $25/month I will continue to subscribe. I also tried Wittlebee clothing subscription and definitely not worth the $45.98/month. Wittlebee you get to choose 3 items and the other 3 are a surprise, good concept and quality but just not very many choices I would choose for my LO.

We get quite a few monthly subscription boxes - we do Loot Crate (a geek/gamer box) The Goodies Co. (mostly full size sample of healthy foods/snacks for $7/month which is awesome!) And I do pantyfly lol - $9/mo. for 3 pairs of surprise panties, your choice of style! And of course, Citrus Lane.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageashcody2:

We've just received our 3rd month box. It's usually pretty awesome! This last one was just okay - but for $25/month I will continue to subscribe. I also tried Wittlebee clothing subscription and definitely not worth the $45.98/month. Wittlebee you get to choose 3 items and the other 3 are a surprise, good concept and quality but just not very many choices I would choose for my LO.

We get quite a few monthly subscription boxes - we do Loot Crate (a geek/gamer box) The Goodies Co. (mostly full size sample of healthy foods/snacks for $7/month which is awesome!) And I do pantyfly lol - $9/mo. for 3 pairs of surprise panties, your choice of style! And of course, Citrus Lane.

LOL, pantyfly! I might have to check into that one!! 

Anniversary

• imagejobiann:
    imageashcody2:

We've just received our 3rd month box. It's usually pretty awesome! This last one was just okay - but for $25/month I will continue to subscribe. I also tried Wittlebee clothing subscription and definitely not worth the $45.98/month. Wittlebee you get to choose 3 items and the other 3 are a surprise, good concept and quality but just not very many choices I would choose for my LO.

Seriously, I love it lol! They have all been cute and something I would choose :)

• imageashcody2:
    imagejobiann:
    imageashcody2:

Seriously, I love it lol! They have all been cute and something I would choose :)

Here is a list of subscription boxes that I found some of the ones we do:

https://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/monthly-subscription-box-list/

She's on facebook too Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

• I have recieved two boxes from Citrus Lane. I really like them. She got a cute rubber duck, sun hat, plum baby food, and they even put in something for mom too. This last box was a full size bottle of soothing foot lotion and some sample size products for baby. The box before that she got some 100% recyclable toy keys, she absolutly loves shaking those things around.
  • We've had pretty good luck.  We got the stacking toy, adorable!  I wish they included less skin products though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"