TTC After a Loss

Throat punch

Anyone have something for today?

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
 All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Throat punch

• I have a FWP tp, TP to stop and shop for selling expired pomegranate juice. I bought a whole bunch while it was on sale and ended up having to throw it away because it expired in Jan 2013.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• Serenla,that sucks! I

Beth, I'm so sorry. I would have said exactly that, if I were in your shoes. How insensitive!

Now for my TP. TP to my a friend on FB for complaining everyday about her pregnancy. I totally called her out yesterday for complaining about having her c-section date change from 37 weeks to 38. I thought I had hid her status updates but I guess I didn't. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBethDerek:
    First of all, I'd complain to Samp;S if I were you!My TP....I'd like to TP my exstepmother. I posted about it being our wedding anniversary yesterday on FB and this stupid woman posts, "Happy anniversary! When are you going to start having babies????"nbsp; She's done that before, and the last time, I deleted her comments and told her I had deleted them when she asked what happened. This time was worse, though for obvious reasons. I desperately wanted to message her and be like, "Well, we thought we were having a baby until they had to cut it out of my fallopian tube two weeks ago," just to make her feel like an assshole, but I decided against it. Grr. I really should just delete her, or at least limit what she can see from me.Oh, and ps....the weather was fine for the Sox game last night. :

I hate it when people start pressuring you about when you're having kids. It is never ever any of their business. It's nosey and rude to me.

Was it a good game?

All AL welcome.

• imagethomas930:
    Serenla,that sucks! Inbsp;Beth, I'm so sorry. I would have said exactly that, if I were in your shoes. How insensitive!nbsp;Now for my TP. TP to my a friend on FB for complaining everyday about her pregnancy. I totally called her out yesterday for complaining about having her csection date change from 37 weeks to 38. I thought I had hid her status updates but I guess I didn't.nbsp;

FB can be a mine field at times.

All AL welcome.

• imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:

Was it a good game?

It was! They won 7-4 and it was actually a pretty quick game (ended before 10:00), so that was good too.

Hopefully with little or none of the game traffic, it can be a nightmare!

All AL welcome.

• It's CD1.  I am okay with it because I just wanted this cycle to be over at this point...

However, TP to my ute.  I was literally woken out of a dead sleep at 3:30 am with the worst cramps I've ever had.   When I stood up, I literally bled everywhere.  Couldn't it have come with a little less drama? 

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• TP to my new younger than me pregnant supervisor who told me to "Just have a baby" as I was talking about finding a new hobby yesterday.

Seriously, if you only new how bad I just want to have a baby.

I know she is new, so she doesn't know my situation. But that was a serious punch right in the gut.
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • imageSerenla:
    I have a FWP tp, TP to stop and shop for selling expired pomegranate juice. I bought a whole bunch while it was on sale and ended up having to throw it away because it expired in Jan 2013.

ugh, that would seriously piss me off.   

• imageBeth&Derek:

First of all, I'd complain to S&S if I were you!

My TP....I'd like to TP my ex-stepmother. I posted about it being our wedding anniversary yesterday on FB and this stupid woman posts, "Happy anniversary! When are you going to start having babies????"  She's done that before, and the last time, I deleted her comments and told her I had deleted them when she asked what happened. This time was worse, though for obvious reasons. I desperately wanted to message her and be like, "Well, we thought we were having a baby until they had to cut it out of my fallopian tube two weeks ago," just to make her feel like an assshole, but I decided against it. Grr. I really should just delete her, or at least limit what she can see from me.

Oh, and ps....the weather was fine for the Sox game last night. :)

She sounds like a real peach.  ((Hugs)) 

• imagenyg2042:

It's CD1.  I am okay with it because I just wanted this cycle to be over at this point...

However, TP to my ute.  I was literally woken out of a dead sleep at 3:30 am with the worst cramps I've ever had.   When I stood up, I literally bled everywhere.  Couldn't it have come with a little less drama? 

That sucks! I'm sorry. 

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• imageRN536:
    imageSerenla:
    I have a FWP tp, TP to stop and shop for selling expired pomegranate juice. I bought a whole bunch while it was on sale and ended up having to throw it away because it expired in Jan 2013.
    Wow. I would take it back. That's nuts. My dad used to be a supermarket manager and he said stores can get into huge trouble for having expired items in their shelves. And January?? Come on, that was so long ago. Need new employees there! TP to them

Agreed. You should take it back. 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• imagethomas930:

Serenla,that sucks! I

Beth, I'm so sorry. I would have said exactly that, if I were in your shoes. How insensitive!

Now for my TP. TP to my a friend on FB for complaining everyday about her pregnancy. I totally called her out yesterday for complaining about having her c-section date change from 37 weeks to 38. I thought I had hid her status updates but I guess I didn't. 

My cousin is constantly complaining about being pregnant.  I'm trying really hard to put myself in the shoes of someone who has never suffered a loss and is blissfully ignorant.  I guess it never even crosses their minds that they should be thankful, even when they are feeling like crap. 

• imageBeth&Derek:

First of all, I'd complain to S&S if I were you!

My TP....I'd like to TP my ex-stepmother. I posted about it being our wedding anniversary yesterday on FB and this stupid woman posts, "Happy anniversary! When are you going to start having babies????"  She's done that before, and the last time, I deleted her comments and told her I had deleted them when she asked what happened. This time was worse, though for obvious reasons. I desperately wanted to message her and be like, "Well, we thought we were having a baby until they had to cut it out of my fallopian tube two weeks ago," just to make her feel like an assshole, but I decided against it. Grr. I really should just delete her, or at least limit what she can see from me.

Oh, and ps....the weather was fine for the Sox game last night. :)

She's ridiculous. TP to her. 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• imageSaritaota614:
    TP to my new younger than me pregnant supervisor who told me to "Just have a baby" as I was talking about finding a new hobby yesterday. Seriously, if you only new how bad I just want to have a baby. I know she is new, so she doesn't know my situation. But that was a serious punch right in the gut.

that was a serious fail on her part ((hugs)) 

• **Pregnancy mentioned - not mine**

imageSerenla:
    imagethomas930:
    Serenla,that sucks! Inbsp;Beth, I'm so sorry. I would have said exactly that, if I were in your shoes. How insensitive!nbsp;Now for my TP. TP to my a friend on FB for complaining everyday about her pregnancy. I totally called her out yesterday for complaining about having her csection date change from 37 weeks to 38. I thought I had hid her status updates but I guess I didn't.nbsp;

The bolded is absolutely true. One of my best friends has a horrid daughter-in-law. I became friends with her to keep in the loop with my friend's family. I had to "unfriend" that girl after 3 months because of her pretentious, unwarranted posts every hour, saying that her pregnancy is so perfect because she does "this" and "that" right and takes such good care of herself. I sent her a private message to tell her that I was going to have to hide her status updates because they were hurtful to me, and her reply was, "Sorry your baby died, but you should be happy for me that mine is still alive because I take great care of myself and stay healthy". And then, that snotty little b!tch started posting on my friend's wall, so it was still in my face. Thankfully, my friend put the kibosh on that quickly.

Can I make this my throat punch offer for today...? Now that I'm reliving it, I'm all fired up. 

However, I love Jason Bateman, and I would never do this to him...

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • imageSaritaota614:
    TP to my new younger than me pregnant supervisor who told me to "Just have a baby" as I was talking about finding a new hobby yesterday. Seriously, if you only new how bad I just want to have a baby. I know she is new, so she doesn't know my situation. But that was a serious punch right in the gut.

I'm sorry, Sarita. That is awful. She sounds like a pud. Even when you don't know someone's medical history, common sense should stop you from saying sh!t like that.

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

• TP to all the Chicago Blackhawk fans that are packing my metra train as I head to work :
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imageBeth&Derek:
    imageWifeofaComposer:

The bolded is absolutely true. One of my best friends has a horrid daughter-in-law. I became friends with her to keep in the loop with my friend's family. I had to "unfriend" that girl after 3 months because of her pretentious, unwarranted posts every hour, saying that her pregnancy is so perfect because she does "this" and "that" right and takes such good care of herself. I sent her a private message to tell her that I was going to have to hide her status updates because they were hurtful to me, and her reply was, "Sorry your baby died, but you should be happy for me that mine is still alive because I take great care of myself and stay healthy". And then, that snotty little b!tch started posting on my friend's wall, so it was still in my face. Thankfully, my friend put the kibosh on that quickly.

Holy. Crap. I would've lost my sh!t.

Oh, I did...I did. I said something to my DH about her, that I won't ever utter to anyone else, lest God should hear me and strike me down for it.

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

• imagenyg2042:
    imagethomas930:

Serenla,that sucks! I

My cousin is constantly complaining about being pregnant.  I'm trying really hard to put myself in the shoes of someone who has never suffered a loss and is blissfully ignorant.  I guess it never even crosses their minds that they should be thankful, even when they are feeling like crap. 

I try to do that as well, which is why I never said anything before. She has a high risk pregnancy and her first was born at 35 weeks and that little one had NICU stay, so you'd think she wouldn't want to chance that again. It really irks me when women complain about going to their due date. I don't know, I've been a good place lately about FB and the recent explosions of announcements but that just got to me. 

• imageWifeofaComposer:

**Pregnancy mentioned - not mine**

imageSerenla:
    imagethomas930:

Can I make this my throat punch offer for today...? Now that I'm reliving it, I'm all fired up. 

wow....That makes me angry. I just don't understand some people. 

• imagenyg2042:

It's CD1.  I am okay with it because I just wanted this cycle to be over at this point...

Ugh. Drama Drama that witch is! I am CD2 and she has come with a fury this month for me as well. ((hugs)) to you and TP to your ute.

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• imagesnegde:
    imageSaritaota614:
    hats off to you for not actually punching her.

LOL snegde!  but seriously, WTH?!  I know she didn't know better, but so sorry you had to deal with that Sari!  TP to her!!

BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13

imageimage image

• TP to my crazy a$$ emotions.  Yesterday, I had a total meltdown on CD1 and after my grief group decided that there was no way I could handle my cousin's baby shower this weekend and I needed to call and say I couldn't come visit for the weekend...  I did this because every time I thought about it, I literally broke down into a sobbing teary mess.

This morning, I woke up and I was fine.  I've thought about all the same things and they don't really make me sad of crazy anymore... WTF?  Hormones? So now I am planning on going again and hoping my AL crazies don't catch back up with me.  But if they do, I'll just lock myself in a bathroom and tough if out like a champ.

I was ok with "not being ok" to go.  I am just not ok with my train wreck, basket case, split personalities!!!  I just want to be normal again (as if I ever was Wink)

imageimage image

• Tp my doctors office. I had lab work yesterday and then that afternoon they call me to come in for one additional test. y'all know I have to pay to park at your office right?
    And of course now that I'm here the morning staff has to refigure out what test I'm here for. I've been waiting almost 20 minutes in the blood draw chair.
    Also tp myself. I should've known this was going to happen and written down exactly what lab work they wanted apparently and of course clotting disorder isn't descriptive enough.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

• imagesnegde:
    imageSaritaota614:
    TP to my new younger than me pregnant supervisor who told me to "Just have a baby" as I was talking about finding a new hobby yesterday.

I know she is new, so she doesn't know my situation. But that was a serious punch right in the gut.

Haha! I wanted to. Oh so badly I wanted to. I was so dumb founded I just said something like. Oh I want to. And moved on.
    I wish I would have told her exactly how I felt.
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • imagesamjen2010:
    imagenyg2042:

That sucks! I'm sorry. 

That does suck, I'm sorry.

All AL welcome.

• imageSaritaota614:
    imagesnegde:
    imageSaritaota614:
    TP to my new younger than me pregnant supervisor who told me to "Just have a baby" as I was talking about finding a new hobby yesterday.

Haha! I wanted to. Oh so badly I wanted to. I was so dumb founded I just said something like. Oh I want to. And moved on.
    I wish I would have told her exactly how I felt.

Just have a baby? Go screw lady. I tip my hat to you for not losing your cool.

All AL welcome.

• imageWifeofaComposer:
    imageBeth&Derek:
    imageWifeofaComposer:

Holy. Crap. I would've lost my sh!t.

Oh, I did...I did. I said something to my DH about her, that I won't ever utter to anyone else, lest God should hear me and strike me down for it.

I want to clock her right in her face for saying that. Let me know when she isn't pregnant anymore, I will drive to ME so she can get a kick in the teeth.

All AL welcome.

• imagesamjen2010:

imageRN536:
    imageSerenla:

Wow. I would take it back. That's nuts. My dad used to be a supermarket manager and he said stores can get into huge trouble for having expired items in their shelves. And January?? Come on, that was so long ago. Need new employees there! TP to them

Agreed. You should take it back. 

I would have if I didn't toss the ticket after I bought it. Sigh I don't like s and s, I'm going exclusively MB after we move.

All AL welcome.

• imageJess1781:
    TP to all the Chicago Blackhawk fans that are packing my metra train as I head to work :

Oh I get that, see above post about redsox game. The train gets brutal before and after the game, I go to school right next to Fenway. I hate opening season!

All AL welcome.

• imageSandSunBliss:
    TP to my crazy a emotions.nbsp; Yesterday, I had a total meltdown on CD1 and after my grief group decided that there was no way I could handle my cousin's baby shower this weekend and I needed to call and say I couldn't come visit for the weekend...nbsp; I did this because every time I thought about it, I literally broke down into a sobbing teary mess.This morning, I woke up and I was fine.nbsp; I've thought about all the same things and they don't really make me sad of crazy anymore... WTF?nbsp; Hormones? So now I amnbsp;planning on goingnbsp;again and hoping my AL crazies don't catch back up with me.nbsp; But if they do, I'll just lock myself in a bathroom and tough if out like a champ.I was ok with "not being ok" to go.nbsp; I am just not ok with my train wreck, basket case, split personalities!!!nbsp; I just want to be normal again as if I ever was [;]

::hugs:: I hope you do not have to lock yourself in the bathroom. FX that the hormonal CD1 crazies let up a bit.

All AL welcome.

• imageMustardseed2007:
    Tp my doctors office. I had lab work yesterday and then that afternoon they call me to come in for one additional test. y'all know I have to pay to park at your office right?
    And of course now that I'm here the morning staff has to refigure out what test I'm here for. I've been waiting almost 20 minutes in the blood draw chair.
    Also tp myself. I should've known this was going to happen and written down exactly what lab work they wanted apparently and of course clotting disorder isn't descriptive enough.

No you shouldn't have to write down your bloodwork. The office should have their sh.it together.

All AL welcome.

• imageSandSunBliss:

TP to my crazy a$$ emotions.  Yesterday, I had a total meltdown on CD1 and after my grief group decided that there was no way I could handle my cousin's baby shower this weekend and I needed to call and say I couldn't come visit for the weekend...  I did this because every time I thought about it, I literally broke down into a sobbing teary mess.

This morning, I woke up and I was fine.  I've thought about all the same things and they don't really make me sad of crazy anymore... WTF?  Hormones? So now I am planning on going again and hoping my AL crazies don't catch back up with me.  But if they do, I'll just lock myself in a bathroom and tough if out like a champ.

I was ok with "not being ok" to go.  I am just not ok with my train wreck, basket case, split personalities!!!  I just want to be normal again (as if I ever was Wink)

Feel free to PM/Email me tomorrow if you need to vent. I'm all ears. Good luck tomorrow! 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• imagesnegde:
    imageBethDerek:
    First of all, I'd complain to Samp;S if I were you!My TP....I'd like to TP my exstepmother. I posted about it being our wedding anniversary yesterday on FB and this stupid woman posts, "Happy anniversary! When are you going to start having babies????"nbsp; She's done that before, and the last time, I deleted her comments and told her I had deleted them when she asked what happened. This time was worse, though for obvious reasons. I desperately wanted to message her and be like, "Well, we thought we were having a baby until they had to cut it out of my fallopian tube two weeks ago," just to make her feel like an assshole, but I decided against it. Grr. I really should just delete her, or at least limit what she can see from me.Oh, and ps....the weather was fine for the Sox game last night. :
    so sorry! I would have a hard time not saying something too.

You should reply back on FB:
    Thanks!! When are you going to hit menopause? ...oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were asking inappropriate questions about our uteruses.

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • imageWifeofaComposer:

Ugh!  What an insensitive little POS!  I'm sorry you had to "hear" that.

TP to one of DH's old friends.  They hadn't talked in a while, so I guess they were catching up, and he mentioned the loss and how it had been a little rough, but we were doing much better, yada yada.  From that, she deems it appropriate to send me an email to tell me "You know, when you lose a baby that early, it probably means that it would have died really soon after being born or would have had a really poor quality of life.  So really you guys are better off."  I still haven't responded, and I probably won't, because I have nothing nice to say.

BFP#1 4/1/2013 - EDD 11/28/2013 - M/C 4/19/2013
    BFP#2 8/24/2013 - DS Born 4/20/2014

• imageellajune2012:

imagesnegde:
    imageBethDerek:

Thanks!! When are you going to hit menopause? ...oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were asking inappropriate questions about our uteruses.

Ha ha ha! I love it. 

• TP to H's college friends for giving us a bunch of sh!t about H's brother having kids before us.

TP to myself for getting PO'd and saying (not this nicely) well, we'd have one if I hadn't miscarried at 13 weeks. Embarrassed I felt bad for getting kinda nasty with them, but those guys get pretty mean and don't let up (I don't like them either).

• imagewellybean:
    imageWifeofaComposer:

Ugh!  What an insensitive little POS!  I'm sorry you had to "hear" that.

TP to one of DH's old friends.  They hadn't talked in a while, so I guess they were catching up, and he mentioned the loss and how it had been a little rough, but we were doing much better, yada yada.  From that, she deems it appropriate to send me an email to tell me "You know, when you lose a baby that early, it probably means that it would have died really soon after being born or would have had a really poor quality of life.  So really you guys are better off."  I still haven't responded, and I probably won't, because I have nothing nice to say.

Wow. That's so rude. That's basically what my doctor said to me when my mmc was discovered. Needless to say, I'll be switching OB's for my next pregnancy.

Edit: Added last sentence. 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• imagesamjen2010:

Wow. That's so rude. That's basically what my doctor said to me when my mmc was discovered. Needless to say, I'll be switching OB's for my next pregnancy.

Edit: Added last sentence. 

That's awful, especially for a doctor to have such little tact.  I don't blame you, I'd be switching too. 

BFP#1 4/1/2013 - EDD 11/28/2013 - M/C 4/19/2013
    BFP#2 8/24/2013 - DS Born 4/20/2014

• imageellajune2012:

imagesnegde:
    imageBethDerek:

Totally should. I recently told a friend she lost ute knowledge privileges. 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"