Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Moving on over and weight

Just wanted to introduce myself! I have been on the bump awhile now, and have participated on other boards, but now that my baby girl is 3 months, I feel that the 3 to 6 month board is more relatable to us than the 0 to 3 month board now!

With that being said, my name is Kayla, and my LO name is Alaina. She was born March 28th, 2013 at 6 lbs 9 oz.

She is now 3 months and 14.5 pounds. Curious at 3 months how much do your LO weigh? Everyone seems shocked she weighs that, but that doesn't seem that big to me?

I am a SAHM who EBF because my LO won't take a bottle when I pump! Haha.

I have heard from many moms that 4 and 5 months can be the most challenging due to teething, short attention span, limited mobility, etc. so I will prob be on this board a lot! Lol

Thanks ladies!
Me: 30 | DH:34
Married: 08/04/12
DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

Re: Moving on over and weight

• Welcome!  My DS is 5 months.  He weighed 13lbs 10oz at 2 months and 18 lbs 7 oz at 4 months.  I have a big guy.  But he's happy and healthy so who cares what anyone says!   4-5 months is a tough period, for most people, so just sleep now if you're getting any 'cause it can be a bumpy ride.....good luck
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jbatchjbatch member
    My LO is 4 months now but at 3 months she weighed about 9 lbs 10 oz. But she has always been little bitty.. I figure if they are healthy who cares :)

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • =Lee=B=Lee=B member
    Sounds fine to me.  My 3.5month olds is 13lbs11oz.  She is 25inches tall.  She's breastfed.

• My LO is 3 months tomorrow, and she is 11 pounds.  I am also moving on over to the 3-6 month board.  She has always been small, but gained 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks!  Always surprising us!
  • imageOhBaby2013:
    Welcome! nbsp;My DS is 5 months. nbsp;He weighed 13lbs 10oz at 2 months and 18 lbs 7 oz at 4 months. nbsp;I have a big guy. nbsp;But he's happy and healthy so who cares what anyone says! nbsp; 45 months is a tough period, for most people, so just sleep now if you're getting any 'cause it can be a bumpy ride.....good luck

She is STTN for 10 hours! Since 3 weeks. Crazy, right? I so nervous for 4 to 5 months at night time! Lol
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• DS was right around 14 pounds at 3 months, he was born 7lb. 10 oz.

We haven't had too much difficulty so far. DS was sleeping 7-8 hour stretches at three months, maybe waking up once. Now he's gone back to 4-5 hour stretches, usually waking up twice. Not too terrible.

He's definitely much more curious in his surroundings now, though, and always wants to play. This means that feedings and naps/bedtime are more difficult, because he tends to want to play instead, so he fights them. I've needed to start feeding him in a totally dark room, otherwise he just cranes his neck around the whole time and doesn't want to lay down to eat.

• imagekmornelas29:
    imageOhBaby2013:
    Welcome! nbsp;My DS is 5 months. nbsp;He weighed 13lbs 10oz at 2 months and 18 lbs 7 oz at 4 months. nbsp;I have a big guy. nbsp;But he's happy and healthy so who cares what anyone says! nbsp; 45 months is a tough period, for most people, so just sleep now if you're getting any 'cause it can be a bumpy ride.....good luck
    She is STTN for 10 hours! Since 3 weeks. Crazy, right? I so nervous for 4 to 5 months at night time! Lol

My DS was similar to this, not quite 10 hours until around 8 weeks when we were getting 10-14 hrs.  That lasted until around 16/17 weeks......we are now back to one wake up a night with a 7 hr stretch and then another 4/5 hrs.  I hope it goes well for you.  For me it was harder than the newborn stage because he had been sleeping so well for so long I was actually getting lots of sleep for the first time since I was probably 5 months pregnant.  It's been brutal for me. I'm hoping we are almost through it, but I suppose his 6 month spurt is just around the corner!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My DD was born March 26th at 9lbs 14.8oz, at her 2 month check up she was 13lbs 2 oz, Idk what she weighs now at 3 months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"