Cloth Diapering

Sweaty baby

We have invested in fuzzibunz CDs and we love them! My only issue is that they seem to make LO sweaty.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions with how to deal?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sweaty baby

• The wetness is pee, not sweat. (I promise.)

How often are you changing?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAurora_Borealis:

The wetness is pee, not sweat. (I promise.)

Yup.

You need more inserts, or to change more often. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageAurora_Borealis:

good to know! I change at least every 1.5 to 2 hours. Sometimes sooner if I know he needs it. Should I change more often? 

• I would add more absorbency. You shouldn't need to change more often than that.

• imageCtweito:
    imageAurora_Borealis:

good to know! I change at least every 1.5 to 2 hours. Sometimes sooner if I know he needs it. Should I change more often? 

Are they fuzzibunz elite? I had to add more absorbency sooner than other diapers because they're so trim. I use both inserts for day, or for a nap I use one insert with bamboo or hemp underneath. I just used doublers that had been included with other diapers (kissas hemp and SBish bamboo) but a lot of people on here say joeybunz hemp fit well. 

• imageForeverEverAfter:
    imageCtweito:
    imageAurora_Borealis:

Are they fuzzibunz elite? I had to add more absorbency sooner than other diapers because they're so trim. I use both inserts for day, or for a nap I use one insert with bamboo or hemp underneath. I just used doublers that had been included with other diapers (kissas hemp and SBish bamboo) but a lot of people on here say joeybunz hemp fit well. 

They are the elite. I do have a couple of hemp inserts that I haven't used yet. Ill try adding those at night and get more if they work well. Thanks!!
  • imageForeverEverAfter:
    imageCtweito:
    imageAurora_Borealis:

They are the elite. I do have a couple of hemp inserts that I haven't used yet. Ill try adding those at night and get more if they work well. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"