Trouble TTC

-:-:-:- 3T Grad Check In -:-:-:-

It's Thursday. You know what that means! ;)

How are you all doing? We would love to hear about your bump, betas, ultrasounds, gender reveal, birth story, etc. And don't forget those pictures!

QOTW: Let's discuss baby showers!

Have a great day and enjoy the weekend!

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

Re: -:-:-:- 3T Grad Check In -:-:-:-

• Hi Ladies!

Miss you all- hugs to anyone that needs one.

I'm still plugging along- I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. I have my next appointment on Monday, where LO will be measured, so I am excited for that!

I had my shower this past Sunday.  It was exactly how I had wanted it- very small, only family.  We have almost everything we need now for baby, so this week has been our week to really get the nursery ready and set up/assemble (perfect timing, because DH is off).  

So, nothing big to report, except that I really feel like I'm getting close!  Hard to believe! 

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Hello, 3T! I miss you ladies and am always cheering for you! {{hugs}}

I'm 5w3d today, so still very early and feeling cautious. Our first u/s will be on Wednesday, so hopefully I'll have a good update for next week's check-in! My OHSS symptoms are getting a little better, but I'm still super bloated. 

QOTW: I know this sounds awful, but I really don't want any showers! I think baby showers are so awkward most of the time. My ideal baby shower would be no gifts, just a few friends and family with me to eat a huge cheeseburger somewhere or indulge with me in some of my food cravings and have some laughs. :)

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

I had my baby girl Alyssa Grace on June 15th. It's a long drawn out story but the short version is I had to be induced just after 39 weeks due to gestational diabetes and everything was going good, had the epidural, had dilated to 7cm then things went bad. My heart rate dropped so they had to give me ephedrin, then baby's heart rate dropped from 140 to 60, then they couldn't find her heart rate at all, that's the point where I went hysterical. So I got told I was heading for an emergency c-section and 15 minutes later baby Alyssa was born. She had the cord wrapped around her neck but she was perfectly healthy. She was 7lbs 1oz and 20 inches long. We're both doing great!

Here's a pic of her making a funny face:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image~~Chels&Ry~~:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

I had my baby girl Alyssa Grace on June 15th. It's a long drawn out story but the short version is I had to be induced just after 39 weeks due to gestational diabetes and everything was going good, had the epidural, had dilated to 7cm then things went bad. My heart rate dropped so they had to give me ephedrin, then baby's heart rate dropped from 140 to 60, then they couldn't find her heart rate at all, that's the point where I went hysterical. So I got told I was heading for an emergency c-section and 15 minutes later baby Alyssa was born. She had the cord wrapped around her neck but she was perfectly healthy. She was 7lbs 1oz and 20 inches long. We're both doing great!

Congratulations! She is beautiful! So sorry to hear of your scary ordeal.  Even happier you are BOTH healthy and happy.   Smile

************** Siggy Warning************

Married August 2012 -- Me (40 yrs old) My husband (45 yrs. old) 

RE referral from ObGYN in late Jan. 2013 -- Testing Confirms Unexplained IF 

IUI #"s1 - 3 (Femara + IUI) April - June 2013 - all BFN

Decided to do IVF... Began stimming on September 10th!  Egg Retrieval 9/20/13.  19 eggs: 6 to mature to freeze after 6 fertilized with ICSI

3 morula stage embryos transferred on 9/25/13.....Beta #1 on 10/4/13/ = 7.5  Beta #2 on 10/6/13 =  negative

IVF#2 - Lupron plan  (set to begin on 10/28/13)  (Planning on thawing and fertilizing our 6 eggs with ICSI as well as all of the mature eggs they retrieve with this fresh cycle.)

Late October 2013 - ectopic pregnancy - methotrexate injection....benched 3 months

CD1 - 12/5/13...Lupron set to start on 12/26/13; CD1 - 1/2/14....Baseline 1/3/14....begin follistim tonight and continue with lupron.  (Got my calendar today!  IVF#2 is a go!)

ER = 1/14/14  (11 eggs....9 were mature. 9 fertilized.  Of the 6 mature eggs we thawed, only 4 fertilized.  At this time, we have 13 eggs fertilized and growing.  Waiting for news about a 3-day or 5-day transfer.)

ET = 1/19/14  (5dt).....3 blastocysts transferred!   (All nine embryos didn't make it to freeze.  =(  )

Beta #1 = 1/28/14   (2 weeks after ER)  BFP! 209 (9dp5dt)   EDD 10/7/14

Beta #2 - 1/30/14  (11 dp5dt) 302

Beta #3 - 2/3/14  (15 dp5dt)  1222 

Ultrasound set for 2/17/14......TWINS!        Twin A - HR 124 bpm; Twin B - HR 126 bpm

Final Ultrasound with RE 3/10/14 - Twin A - HR 176 bpm; Twin B - HR 177 bpm.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome! 

imageimage 

imageimageimage

• image~~Chels&Ry~~:

What a scary experience! She is beautiful!! Congrats!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • Thanks ladies!! She was totally worth all the pain and stress.
  • imageChelsRy:
    Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!I had my baby girl Alyssa Grace on June 15th. It's a long drawn out story but the short version is I had to be induced just after 39 weeks due to gestational diabetes and everything was going good, had the epidural, had dilated to 7cm then things went bad. My heart rate dropped so they had to give me ephedrin, then baby's heart rate dropped from 140 to 60, then they couldn't find her heart rate at all, that's the point where I went hysterical. So I got told I was heading for an emergency csection and 15 minutes later baby Alyssa was born. She had the cord wrapped around her neck but she was perfectly healthy. She was 7lbs 1oz and 20 inches long. We're both doing great!Here's a pic of her making a funny face:nbsp;image

She is beyond cute!! Congrats!! I'm happy to hear that even though your L and D didn't go quite as planned, that everyone is healthy and doing well!
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image~~Chels&Ry~~:

She is too cute! Congrats!

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• Congrats Chels&Ry!  I am always amazed when grads little ones arrive thinking "Wasn't it only a month or so ago they were in first tri?" But so glad to hear both you and little A are doing so well.  She's beautiful!  Sorry about your scarey delivery but thanks for stopping by to share your great news. <3

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

My bump is getting out of control!! I'm only 20 weeks (as of tomorrow) but look quite a bit further along. I'll find out on Tuesday what week I'm measuring at - I'm kind of interested to hear.

We had our a/s with the MFM yesterday.  All went well, the girls (thankfully, they are still girls!) are doing great! They are measuring right on track in comparison to singletons and all organs, bones and lips look "normal".   They are forming an sideways "L" shape in my belly - and one of them has a posterior placenta - so I'm not feeling movement yet - but I can't await until I do!!  Just truckin' along - no concerns at this time!

QOTW: I will probably not have a shower.  All of my close friends and family live on the East coast and DH and I are in UT.  I feel a bit sad missing out on this - but our families have been really wonderful making us feel special in other ways.  Both my parents, and DH's mom will fly out for the birth - so hopefully we can have a small "baby welcoming party" or something of the sort to celebrate the girls.  

Me: 30, DH: 40 
    TTC since January 2012HSG & Bloodwork: Normal, SA: NormalDx: Unexplained Infertility 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN (three cycles)
    50mg Clomid + trigger + IUI = BFP (one cycle)
    Beta #1 (12dpo) = 49  Beta #2 (14dpo)= 149

Expecting g/g twins Oct '13

• OMG, love the bump pics! Everyone looks great!

Chels&Ry and SweetC80, I can't believe you already delivered or are in 3rd Tri!  Seems like just yesterday you guys were announcing your BFPs!  Little Alyssa is so cute, congrats!

As for me, just hit 6 weeks today.  Had my weekly ultrasound this morning and everything was looking good.  LO looks like a diamond ring right now, haha.  Can't wait to see the heartbeat at next week's appointment (which will be on Friday due to the holiday)!  And I'm still feeling pretty good which is great.  Just a little tired, slight food aversion to some things, etc.  Can't complain.

QOTW:  OMG, I can't wait for my shower(s)!!  I think because I have given like 5,000 of them, so it's finally my turn!!  I think I might having 2-3 showers.  My aunt offered a while back to do a family shower, my close co-worker friend also offered to do a shower at her house for my work peeps (we do this for all the girls here), and I guess a friends shower (unless we combine with family). Crazy!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
    IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
    ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
    FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
    Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
    EDD 2/20/14
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageYouMeBax:
    nbsp;My bump is getting out of control!! I'm only 20 weeks as of tomorrow but look quite a bit further along. I'll find out on Tuesday what week I'm measuring at I'm kind of interested to hear. We had our a/s with the MFM yesterday.nbsp; All went well, the girls thankfully, they are still girls! are doing great! They are measuring right on track in comparison to singletons and all organs, bones and lips look "normal". nbsp; They are forming an sideways "L" shape in my belly and one of them has a posterior placenta so I'm not feeling movement yet but I can't await until I do!!nbsp; Just truckin' along no concerns at this time! QOTW: I will probably not have a shower.nbsp; All of my close friends and family live on the East coast and DH and I are in UT.nbsp; I feel a bit sad missing out on this but our families have been really wonderful making us feel special in other ways.nbsp; Both my parents, and DH's mom will fly out for the birth so hopefully we can have a small "baby welcoming party" or something of the sort to celebrate the girls. nbsp;

Do you have a short torso?? My cousin is pretty short and she looked so far along her whole pregnancy. You look gawwjus!

And a baby welcoming party sounds fun!

Anniversary

• imagewearebirds:
    Do you have a short torso?? My cousin is pretty short and she looked so far along her whole pregnancy. You look gawwjus! And a baby welcoming party sounds fun!

Thanks :) No, I have an average/long torso - my OB even made a comment when we found out it was twins it was good I had the room! Lol I think it's just b/c it's twins...that or my body just REALLY likes being pregnant and showing it off!!  

Me: 30, DH: 40 
    TTC since January 2012HSG & Bloodwork: Normal, SA: NormalDx: Unexplained Infertility 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN (three cycles)
    50mg Clomid + trigger + IUI = BFP (one cycle)
    Beta #1 (12dpo) = 49  Beta #2 (14dpo)= 149

Expecting g/g twins Oct '13

• Hi!! I haven't checked in in awhile. James is 3.5 months now! He is rolling, reaching and grabbing, holding his own bottle, and STTN. He is an amazingly easy baby. Ive been back to work for awhile now and it's going great. His pic is in my siggy. 

We are ready for #2 but our wallet is not. We have decided that we will not go through treatments for any further children. So quite possibly we could be done. Im currently on BCP which is so freaking weird. 

I had a wonderful baby shower.  

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imagekellyrn9956:

Hi!! I haven't checked in in awhile. James is 3.5 months now! He is rolling, reaching and grabbing, holding his own bottle, and STTN. He is an amazingly easy baby. Ive been back to work for awhile now and it's going great. His pic is in my siggy. 

We are ready for #2 but our wallet is not. We have decided that we will not go through treatments for any further children. So quite possibly we could be done. Im currently on BCP which is so freaking weird. 

Kelly he is so adorable! Glad you are doing so well!!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • imagekatib77:
    Congrats Chels&Ry!  I am always amazed when grads little ones arrive thinking "Wasn't it only a month or so ago they were in first tri?" But so glad to hear both you and little A are doing so well.  She's beautiful!  Sorry about your scarey delivery but thanks for stopping by to share your great news. <3

Thanks so much!!   

• imageKathy4678:
    imagekellyrn9956:

Hi!! I haven't checked in in awhile. James is 3.5 months now! He is rolling, reaching and grabbing, holding his own bottle, and STTN. He is an amazingly easy baby. Ive been back to work for awhile now and it's going great. His pic is in my siggy. 

Kelly he is so adorable! Glad you are doing so well!!

thanks!!! Loving that ticker!!! 

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • image~~Chels&Ry~~:

wow, what a delivery! Glad all worked to see sweet little face!
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imageBlueEyedDreamer:

Hello, 3T! I miss you ladies and am always cheering for you! {{hugs}}

I'm 5w3d today, so still very early and feeling cautious. Our first u/s will be on Wednesday, so hopefully I'll have a good update for next week's check-in! My OHSS symptoms are getting a little better, but I'm still super bloated. 

QOTW: I know this sounds awful, but I really don't want any showers! I think baby showers are so awkward most3 of the time. My ideal baby shower would be no gifts, just a few friends and family with me to eat a huge cheeseburger somewhere or indulge with me in some of my food cravings and have some laughs. :)

I love seeing you post here! You deserve a shower!
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imageSweetC80:
    image~~Chels&Ry~~:

How scary, but so happy that both you and baby are ok. She is so adorable, congratulations!!

AFM: I just entered the 3rd Trimester and passed my GD test, so all is well in Sweets world. Nothing else really new and/or exciting to report.

QOTW: My shower is at the end of July, and my sister is hostess so I'm sure it will be wonderful.

I still can't get over you are in 3rd tri.......crazy! Looking good!
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imagekellyrn9956:

he is just so beyond cute!! Wishing you luck and love for future babies either way.
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Hi ladies,

Hugs to everyone that needs them. I think about you all on 3T and IF all the time.

I just hit 20 weeks today. This pregnancy is going so quickly. I basically only have 15 more weeks til the boys come. Their kicking me in the ovaries and ribs quite a bit. I think they like playing with each other. We have our next U/S next Friday and I can't wait to see them again.

QOTW:  Our shower will be the beginning of September due to my best friend's daughter getting married. I think we will also be having a diaper shower with my husbands family.  

Me (30) my best friend (38)
    TTTC since "Jan 2011"
    RE appt april 2012
    Dx: PCOS and stage 1 endo
    S/A 19 million, 48 motility, 1 morphology
    6.1 progestrone
    HSG: tubes clear
    clomid 50mg + #1 IUI + trigger 6/9/12 BFN 6/18/12 Clomid 150mg +#2 IUI + trigger: 7/9/2012 BFN 7/18/2012 stage 1: endo removed 8/14/12
    Letrozole 2.5mg+estrogen=cycle cancelled for little to no response
    Follistim 75 (10/15-10/19) follistim 67 (10/20-10/21) cycle cancelled due to over response 9 follies and very thin lining
    ~ IVF #1:BC pills started 10/27~
    ~IVF class schedualed for 11/13~
    ~ Lupron starts Thanksgiving day~
    ~Stims start December 1st~
    ~ER: December 12th ~
    ~ET: December 15th~
    19 R. 12. Fertilized with ICSI, 2 transfered
    only 1 made it to freeze!
    Beta #1 12/27/12 (26)
    beta #2 12/29/12 (78.9)
    Beta #3 12/31/12 (149)
    Beta #4 1/4/13 (48)