March 2013 Moms

How big is your family?

Uuugh, find me something to do at work!!!

I'm curious how big everyone's family is!

Cora is our first baby, and we have 2 dogs (a black and a yellow lab).  As with everything - fate will decide how big our family actually ends up, but we think 2 kids is the right number for us Smile

Re: How big is your family?

• We have two kids, and we're done. We have no pets.
  • its just me, dh, and Camila :) im happy with our little family but dh wants as many kids as he can persuade me to have haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have two kids. We want somewhere around 5.

We also have two dogs.

I think maybe around Christmas [or once Thomas is walking] we might get another dog. We have two shih tzuand they don't enough playing with my son too much.

• 2 kids and 2 boxers, so really 4 kids!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 4 kids and a dog.  I would have more if I was younger.  Kids I mean.  The dog is a pain.
  • Me, dh, my 10 year old from a previous marriage, our 3 month old, Susie the dog and Maxx the cat.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • DH, two girls and a female cat.  Poor DH..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Us & 2 kids.  No pets-- we recently gave away our turtle.  Our family is complete (until we take DS1 to the pet store to pick out a fish (consolation prize for giving away the turtle)).
  • Dh I, my 21yo dd, my 16yo ds, our 3.5mo ds, 2cats and until about a month ago a13yo chow shepard mix. When dh and I first got engaged it would have been 2adults,2kids,2 cats and 2 dogs. The the first dog died shortly before the wedding.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Me, DH, our "first child" Madison a German shepherd/boxer/terrier/etc mix and 16 week old Benji. And four chickens.

Our plan is to have 2 kids.
  • In our house it is... Dh, myself, dd, 3 cats, 2 dogs, and a 8 week old puppy... we love crazyness! We don't have a plan on how many kids we will have, but hopefully we will be blessed with many. :
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dh, me, dd and 2 dogs :

We both come from families of 4 kids but I'm thinking 2 is our number.
  • 4 daughters, a cat a dog
  • It's me, dh, Lo and our cat. We want to have 3 kids. I think dh wants 4, but I'm 30 and don't feel as though 4 is going to happen.
  • DH and I have an almost 3 year old and a 3 month old.  I would like at least one more...maybe two.  I don't see anymore than 4 though.  We do have two dogs as well :)

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • It's me, DH, our two sons, and our two rescue mutts who are also male. I am grossly outnumbered, lol.

image image
  • Jake is our first human baby. We have two miniature pinschers- Jester is brown, Peanut Butter (we call her Peanut) is black and tan. We do want to have one more child. We have always agreed that we wanted our first child to have a sibling, and we think two is enough- besides...our house can't handle more than that!

• DH, myself, 2 year old DS1, 3 month old DS2, and a small dog. We plan to have at least one more baby DH likes even numbers though!

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"