Working Moms

Curious about your personality?

Sometimes our personalities can help us identify a career path we will be successful in. Personality type tells us a lot about how we think and communicate.

Most of us have taken the Briggs Myers test sometime in our life. Here is the link if you want a refresher or if your test virgin. There is about 70 q's and takes 15 min.

https://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

After retrieving your four letter personality you can read a blurb about it here.

https://www.personalitypage.com/html/careers.html

I'm an ESFJ-the Caregiver. Which rings true in my personal life and possible careers listed include Accounting (which is me).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Curious about your personality?

• My boss had me take this test when I first started, he was just curious how he could better communicate with me, and how I operate...he's a pretty thoughtful person. Anyway, I'm an INTJ.

I would say people mistake me for an extrovert...and people tend to think I'm touchy feely, because despite apparently being cold and calculating...I am a nice person...but I DO NOT like being hugged by people I don't know well, it creeps me out. My husband is an extrovert so he always wants to be around people, and while I like having friends and doing things...I'd rather be at home, or with just a handful of people.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • aglennaglenn member
    ENFP, and I am a consultant, so the description fits.  Interesting!  I have taken the Myers Briggs a million times but hadn't seen the career path link.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNetty_3:

My boss had me take this test when I first started, he was just curious how he could better communicate with me, and how I operate...he's a pretty thoughtful person. Anyway, I'm an INTJ.

I would say people mistake me for an extrovert...and people tend to think I'm touchy feely, because despite apparently being cold and calculating...I am a nice person...but I DO NOT like being hugged by people I don't know well, it creeps me out. My husband is an extrovert so he always wants to be around people, and while I like having friends and doing things...I'd rather be at home, or with just a handful of people.

And yup...I'm an engineer.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Same as you ESFJ The Caregiver.

Nailed it. I think it translates well into what I do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LoCarbLoCarb member

imagefinancialdiva:
    Same as you ESFJ The Caregiver. Nailed it. I think it translates well into what I do.

I knew I liked you a lot!Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm an ISFJ - the Nurturer.  It's pretty accurate both in my personal and work life.  I work in HR (management) but wish I would've gone into Social work or nursing.  At the same time emotionally not sure I could handle those jobs either - I'd end up crying more than I do now. 

• I flip flop between INTJ and ENTJ whenever I take this assessment.  I manage projects, and the most resonant feedback from the MB is always that I am impatient with inefficeincy.  I vascillate with the accuracy of which one is more me - E or I; the E differentation means I enjoy/should lead.  I do, but sometimes I hate it and long for an individual contributer role.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLoCarb:

imagefinancialdiva:
    Same as you ESFJ The Caregiver.

Nailed it. I think it translates well into what I do.

I knew I liked you a lot!Wink

Besties! Lol ;]
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got ENTJ.  I guess I'm a loud judgmental bish?
  • mexicocolumbiana I prefer the title from the website - The Executives. But your description is so right. SO right.
  • imageEllaHella:

imagemexicolombiana:
    I got ENTJ.  I guess I'm a loud judgmental bish?

::high five::

I personally think you are in good company.

:) I'm really not such a bish in person... I don't think. 

• I've taken this before and I'm an INTJ, which I think is unusual for attorneys, but maybe that's why I work in house.

\image  image

• I am an EFNJ :-) Totally fit my personality and job...I am in Sales and love it.
  • I'm an ENFP (Inspirer) and it fits me perfectly. I'm in major gifts fundraising, and the skills needed are pretty much exactly what my skills are supposed to be based on the description. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm an INTJ the scientist and am a biomedical researcher, so it totally fits.

BFP#2:  EDD 2/11/14, MMC confirmed 7/15/13 (growth stopped at 6 weeks), D&C @ 12 weeks 7/25/13

• ENFJ but very close to INFJ

Medical doctor is listed under INFJ

We took a personality test at the beginning of medical school, and I wasliterallythe least Type A person in my class.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • I am an ESFP I believe. The jobs fit me also...

I like StrengthsFinder better (it is abook w/ a code to online assessment)...I felt like it was more directly relevant to work & also to thinking about who else you need to have in your camp to balance you, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"