February 2013 Moms

Clogged Duct WWYD

So, I have a stupid clogged duct and it hurts like a mother. Boo. Anyway, DS is down for the night and does not have any night feedings. So, I'm nervous it's going to get worse. Should I get up in the MOTN and pump? I just want it to go away!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Sweet Boy "LJ"

Re: Clogged Duct WWYD

• a13049a13049 member
    When I got a block, I pumped past empty, tool and warm shower and massaged the clog then pumper again. It made me feel so much better. I would be concerned about going down for the night of your lo goes a long time or all night with out waking to fees

• Take a really long really hot shower and hand express in there, then pump after with a hot cloth on your breast.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I just pumped so I'm going to go take a hot shower and then pump again. Thanks ladies!
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Sorry this is late, but maybe you could tell your hubby there is beer in there. It would solve both your issues! Lol! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Also FWIW, Advil helps and hot compress before feeding/pumping and ice after.
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRosebean:
    Sorry this is late, but maybe you could tell your hubby there is beer in there. It would solve both your issues! Lol! 

bahahah! Just now saw this!  

Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"