December 2011 Moms

Weds/Thursday workout post

Didn't get a chance to get on the Bump at all today - busy day at work!!!  

This morning got up and walked 2.5 miles.  It took me about 20 minutes to get out of bed, but I'm glad I did something!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weds/Thursday workout post

• -T--T- member
    Wow that is amazing! I've been going on walks with DS almost every day. Some days not far, but it's something right?
  • I ran a little over 3 miles on treadmill and did abs/arms and went on a couple walks with DS. I'm starting to get addicted to running which I didn't think was possible.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • T- walks count!  You should post those!  Any sort of activity that gets us moving is good!

Jenna - yay for running!  In high school/college I HATED running with a passion and was in soccer and track (sprints).  I was the girl who could barely run a mile.  Now I love it and have run a marathon and lots of half marathons.  It gets addicting!  And also helps that my FIL was a professional marathon runner and DH is pretty good at it too!  They are my motivation.

TODAY - got up early and ran 3.1 miles and walked .5.  Leaving for vaction in a week and have only lost like a pound which is a bummer, but I feel good and know that what I'm doing is healthy.   

• imageKelly1109:

Jenna - yay for running!  In high school/college I HATED running with a passion and was in soccer and track (sprints).  I was the girl who could barely run a mile.  Now I love it and have run a marathon and lots of half marathons.  It gets addicting!  And also helps that my FIL was a professional marathon runner and DH is pretty good at it too!  They are my motivation.  

I would love to do a 10K or even a half marathon one day. I don't know if i could ever do a marathon but guess  it could be a really good goal! We should do a race someday obviously I probably won't be able to keep up with you :) I haven't checked the scale lately but noticed that stuff is getting looser, maybe you're just toning too! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"