April 2013 Moms

Probiotics

Anyone giving LO probiotics? If so can you see a difference in LO? Did pedi suggest taking them?

Re: Probiotics

• I give DD Culturelle daily. The pedi suggested it a few weeks back because her gas was so smelly. We bought the kids kind that comes in little packets of powder. I divide each packet into three and she gets a little each day in a 23oz bottle. If I miss a day, the next day she has smelly gas. The only thing off I notice is that her BMs are not the yellowy mustard color more a light brown but still a loose consistency.

I totally believe it works for her.
  • I take them myself and they get to DS through the milk. However if he seems to have a stomachache, I will give him an expressed bottle and open a capsule of probiotics and put it in there. Works well. My chiro suggested both.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • we started using the culturelle kids. (fyi, theres a coupon on coupons.com and/or their website for $5.00 off.) i found some at our local health food store that were cheaper and more cultures. we did see a difference. hes not as gassy and the gas doesnt hurt or make him uncomfortable. the pedi didnt suggest using them but when i asked if we could she had no issues with it. 
    Bradley Houston - 04.01.13
  • I take align myself and DS gets them that way

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I also take one daily, but that didn't seem to be enough for DD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"