August 2012 Moms

NBR: Miley Cyrus

I guess Miley must be doing some potty training or something and thinks its easier to wear the training pants, but not actual pants. 

What happened to Hannah Montana?!  I miss her. 

Miley Cyrus style

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
       Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: Miley Cyrus

• The first mistake was naming her Miley. What did they expect?
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• And no joke at all, I momentarily thought the second pic of her was Justin Bieber.

• Loading the player...
  • imagestephaniemthomas:
    I don't know what happened to her.  She's obviously growing up and that of usually means a sexier look, but she just did a total 180. 

You know, I totally get breaking away from a persona and wanting to grow up, but she just totally went choatic with it.  You can grow up without going crazy.  People do it everyday. lol..  I don't know, but I think it has to do with a being a Disney kid.  Britney, Christina, Vanessa Hudgens.  Its like they just go bananas wanting to get away from Disney. 

• imageBaker_Bride:
    The first mistake was naming her Miley. What did they expect?

Actually, her birth name was Destiny Hope, and she legally changed it to Miley a few years ago.

That said, I think this phase is your typical I'M NOT A DISNEY TEEN STAR ANYMORE, I'M SEXYYYYY transition.

Her body is amazing, though.  I may be wearing short outfits if mine looked that good.  haha

photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBaker_Bride:
    And no joke at all, I momentarily thought the second pic of her was Justin Bieber.
    lol!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • imagelatnprincess:

imagestephaniemthomas:
    I don't know what happened to her.  She's obviously growing up and that of usually means a sexier look, but she just did a total 180. 

You know, I totally get breaking away from a persona and wanting to grow up, but she just totally went choatic with it.  You can grow up without going crazy.  People do it everyday. lol..  I don't know, but I think it has to do with a being a Disney kid.  Britney, Christina, Vanessa Hudgens.  Its like they just go bananas wanting to get away from Disney. 

Right. I imagine the working conditions are pretty sucky and the inability to say or do anything without the Disney PR people breathing down your neck. I'd go out and whoore it up and get myself addicted to something too if that was my late childhood.

• imagestephaniemthomas:

imageBaker_Bride:

Her actual birth name is Destiny.  Not.any.better.

Not any better at all. I don't think she has any talent at all. It's all this insipid pop crap for little girls. If she takes the stripper look seriously, I don't know where she can go from there.

• Woo, found an UO! I much prefer this Miley to the Hannah Montana Miley. Pilates gave her a ridiculous body, she has some good looking tattoos, her tweets tend to be funny, she smokes a lot of pot, and her "fiance", while I 100% doubt she'll ever actually get married to him, is quite a looker himself. Plus she twerks in a unicorn onezie. 

Haters gonna hate! 

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAggieDaner:

Woo, found an UO! I much prefer this Miley to the Hannah Montana Miley. Pilates gave her a ridiculous body, she has some good looking tattoos, her tweets tend to be funny, she smokes a lot of pot, and her "fiance", while I 100% doubt she'll ever actually get married to him, is quite a looker himself. Plus she twerks in a unicorn onezie. 

Haters gonna hate! 

I was waiting for you comment Aggie, cause I know you'd love her! lol! I have a friend JUST like you and she always defends Miley when I post things like this, lol! Her fiance is the only thing I like her her!

I will say her body is banging, but no I am not a fan of her recent style. Ok Hannah Montana look was too bubble gum princess, but is there a happy medium?

• imageAggieDaner:
    Woo, found an UO! I much prefer this Miley to the Hannah Montana Miley. Pilates gave her a ridiculous body, she has some good looking tattoos, her tweets tend to be funny, she smokes a lot of pot, and her "fiance", while I 100 doubt she'll ever actually get married to him, is quite a looker himself. Plus she twerks in a unicorn onezie.nbsp;Haters gonna hate!nbsp;

I just hate everyone. Pay no attention to me!

• imagenobadwriting:
    As my mom would say, "If I had a body like that, I would shop naked in the frozen section of Food Lion!" She's young and hot, let her do her thing.

Hahaha I love this!

i actually love Miley. I tend to sing Party in the USA a few times a week, but then again, I AM an insipid little girl ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelatnprincess:
    imageAggieDaner:

Woo, found an UO! I much prefer this Miley to the Hannah Montana Miley. Pilates gave her a ridiculous body, she has some good looking tattoos, her tweets tend to be funny, she smokes a lot of pot, and her "fiance", while I 100% doubt she'll ever actually get married to him, is quite a looker himself. Plus she twerks in a unicorn onezie. 

Haters gonna hate! 

I was waiting for you comment Aggie, cause I know you'd love her! lol! I have a friend JUST like you and she always defends Miley when I post things like this, lol! Her fiance is the only thing I like her her!

I will say her body is banging, but no I am not a fan of her recent style. Ok Hannah Montana look was too bubble gum princess, but is there a happy medium?

Hahaha, oh no! I've become predictable! :p

I guess it's just that I love when I see people letting their freak flag fly. Life's too short for moderation! Woo!!!

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • She's a mess. I think she's trying too hard to be a grown up and sexy and independent and hardcore. She has this "I do what I want" attitude that is so annoying.

Also, I heard she called her dad out on Twitter for cheating? I mean, come on! That's your dad! Why let out all of the family secrets? Then she will pretend she's mad about all the attention.

She's annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestephaniemthomas:

imageBaker_Bride:

Her actual birth name is Destiny.  Not.any.better.

I used to work with these 3 sisters named Destiny, Faith and Hope. They were all hot messes.

Faith and Hope are cute names on their own. All 3 together is just...no.
  • imageAggieDaner:
    Woo, found an UO! I much prefer this Miley to the Hannah Montana Miley. Pilates gave her a ridiculous body, she has some good looking tattoos, her tweets tend to be funny, she smokes a lot of pot, and her "fiance", while I 100 doubt she'll ever actually get married to him, is quite a looker himself. Plus she twerks in a unicorn onezie.nbsp;Haters gonna hate!nbsp;

I will give you that her fianc is fiiiine!! And her body is bangin'!
  • I stand by the fact that I hate her hair. Those clothes aren't my style, but her body is rockin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"