Baby Names

Bad TV names

On Big Brother, a girl named Aaryn.

On House hunters, a girl named Chandler.

Clearly there wasb;t much on TV tonight.

Re: Bad TV names

• I've been hearing "Chandler" quite a bit lately for a girl. I'm sure it will be a trend in no time.

Definitely NMS.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • +ASH++ASH+ member

Chandler for girls has been around a while. The oldest one I know is about 21.

And I automatically think of the episode of Friends when Phoebe has the triplets - it was supposed to be two boys and a girl and one of the boys would be named Chandler (Phoebe's pick), but it's two girls and a boy and the dad comes running out to Matthew Perry's Chandler, yelling: "Chandler's a girl! Chandler's a girl!" Lol!

DS1 - 9; DS2 - 6; Angel - May 10, 2011; Baby Girl - Due May 19, 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • I have heard Chandlyr quite a bit. My cousin's daughter is named that actually!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Feb Siggy Challenge
  • image+ASH+:

And I automatically think of the episode of Friends when Phoebe has the triplets - it was supposed to be two boys and a girl and one of the boys would be named Chandler (Phoebe's pick), but it's two girls and a boy and the dad comes running out to Matthew Perry's Chandler, yelling: "Chandler's a girl! Chandler's a girl!" Lol!

Ha ha. This! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• I had a high school student a few years ago whose name is Chandler and she went by Chaney.  It fit her perfectly.
    imageimageimage
    Funny Anniversary Ecard: I love being married to my best friend. I can tell him anything because half the time he doesn't hear me.
    TTC Sine June 2013
    BFP #1 August 6, 2013  MC August 10, 2013
    Started temping January 2014
  • i knew a couple girl Chandlers growing up, and one boy (two if you count Friends). i always thought it was weird on a boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't see a problem with either of those.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"