October 2013 Moms

Huge boobs

I went from a 34B prepregnancy, to a 36C by week 16 or so, now at 25 weeks I'm moving into a small D cup. I HOPE they don't get bigger than a large D. Even though I'm tall, 5'9'', and I have the frame to pull off large breasts, I find then terribly uncomfortable and just a pain in the butt.

Re: Huge boobs

• I feel your pain. I'm 36D now and in the heat.... I just HATE IT!! Lol. Fingers crossed we don't grow more.
  • I started out at a 40DDD. I don't even want to know what they are now. New bras hasn't been a priority, especially since I'm going to have to order them online at this point.
  • Loading the player...
  • Fist time around I was a 34a and by 20 wks was a 38 DD. when my milk came in I was literally a triple F. This fine is following the same pattern but luckily it goe away after Breastfeeding lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJaycarmelxo:
    Who do you order through? I'm going to have to do that when I finally break down to buy new bras..which will probably be after I give birth lol

I don't even know yet. I've got a very busty friend that I plan on asking when I'm ready to shop. 

I know that when my sister had her first, she went to a local bra shop, and they customized a bra for her, converting a regular bra into a nursing bra, because she wasn't having any luck with those. So that might be an option, too.  

• I've always been a 34 barely A. I'm 24 weeks now and just barely starting to not fit into my bras, although I'm still trying to make them work. Should I be worked my tatas aren't bigger??
  • Sorry, D cups aren't huge. I was a D cup in high school and graduated at a DD. I'm now at a 34G. My back has been killing me because they haven't gotten bigger this time but have gotten heavier. I will definitely be getting a reduction when I'm done nursing this little one.

As far as shopping, I order from Amazon for sports bras and shop at higher end retail stores for regular bras. Nordstroms and Dillard's carry some brands that specialize in big tatas and while they cost around 60 a bra, they are worth it. The cheaper bras pinch and poke in the pits and under the boobs.

Good luck shopping and if you want more specific brands, feel free to ask.
  • imageJaycarmelxo:
    I've gone from a 34D to a full 34DDD.. And I know they'll get a little bigger still. I'm only 5foot2 so I feel really out of control! I feel your pain!

Are you my real twin? Seriously that's me. I'm 5'2. Started 32D, Now spilling out of my 34DDD. I have 34G's on the way. It's a joke with my coworkers that they don't know I'm pregnant cause the girls are still in the lead with the belly. My husband just looks at me goes, I'm sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I also started at a 34B and am now a 38C. I am going to have to get new bras again soon. I am enjoying my rockin' tatas!
    image  Lilypie - (E5mQ)

• Jealous, my boobs never grow when I'm pregnant. They just get more and more saggy. It frightens me right now to think what they are going to look like after I breastfeed a second child.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • imageJaycarmelxo:
    Who do you order through? I'm going to have to do that when I finally break down to buy new bras..which will probably be after I give birth lol

I order mine from barenecessites.com.  I have a shop runner acct so I get free 2 day shipping and returns (which I've utilized many times).

I was a 36DDD prepregnancy, am in a 38F and I'm going to need new bra's again soon.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm a 34H.... a D is nothing!

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm wearing a 38 DD and it's so tight it's killing me.  I went to get measured at a store the other day and the girl told me I'm a 36 F.  Whaat??  I definitely need to find a good cheap place to get some new bras.  
  • I was a 34 D/36 C pre-pregnancy and my boobs haven't grown that much, so now compared to my belly, they don't look big at all.   When I'm skinny they look like mountains.  Guess after I nurse this baby they will look like gym socks with rocks in them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
  • I just went to Victoria's Secret yesterday and got sized at 34ddd. I was a 34dd before pregnancy. I took a pic of myself wearing the bra on my head and sent it to my husband. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJaycarmelxo:
    imageJenball717:
    Sorry, D cups aren't huge. I was a D cup in high school and graduated at a DD. I'm now at a 34G. My back has been killing me because they haven't gotten bigger this time but have gotten heavier. I will definitely be getting a reduction when I'm done nursing this little one. As far as shopping, I order from Amazon for sports bras and shop at higher end retail stores for regular bras. Nordstroms and Dillard's carry some brands that specialize in big tatas and while they cost around 60 a bra, they are worth it. The cheaper bras pinch and poke in the pits and under the boobs. Good luck shopping and if you want more specific brands, feel free to ask.
    Good suggestion with Nordstrom that's awesome, I will have to check it out!

Nordstrom is awesome.  I just went in recently bc my bras were not fitting - and it turns out I went from a DD to a DDDD/G (ack!!!)  Anyhow, just be prepared, they come into the fitting room, measure you, help you fit them right, etc.  I wasn't expecting such a "hands on" experience!!

imageimageimage

Pregnancy%20ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"