April 2013 Moms

Teething????

My DS is chewing on his hands like crazy today!! Of course I've seen him do this before but right now he is laying here aggressively trying to shove his fists into his mouth and chew on them! Sign of teething??
BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Teething????

• My lo has been doing the same..I was told its because they are discovering their hands..she will state at her hand for two min then shove it in her mouth like she is mad at it lol
  • It's just a sign that he has found his hands and is a way to soothe himself. DS started this at 7 weeks with a ton of drool
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO was doing this same exact thing plus drooling.  At his pedi appointment he said that he can definetly see the imprint of his teeth but they wont break through for a while that this is common.

• I've just never seen him shove his fists in with such force and almost yell like he's mad while doing it! I was laughing so hard!! I tried to put my finger in there to feel around and he went crazy chewing on that!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Eating their hands can be hunger, playing, or teething - you never know! With Charlie, he started teething at just about 3 months. It was not cool.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"