Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How old and size of clothes?

How old is your baby and what size are they in?  My son is 3 1/2 months old and he is in 6 month clothes.

Re: How old and size of clothes?

• imageZippydoo:

How old is your baby and what size are they in?  My son is 3 1/2 months old and he is in 6 month clothes.

Exactly the same as you! 

• 5 months and wearing 9-12 month sizes
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 5 months and in 9 month clothes. He's insanely tall.
    :::FOLLOW MY HALF MARATHON TRAINING:::

:::Our Adoption Journey:::

Evan James was born 1/24/13 and matched with us 2/20/13. The LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!
  • My baby is 4 1/2 months and he is in 6 month clothing 6-9 month pajamas
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • 6 months next week and 24 mo clothes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageOhBaby+2013:
    5 months and wearing 9-12 month sizes

Us too.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• DS is five months old and wearing six month clothes.
  • DD is 4.5 months old and still wearing newborn clothes....she has 6 weeks early though and I think we'll be in 0-3 mths soon!
  • 4 months in a week or so and we are in 6 month clothes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 3.5 months and wearing 3 month clothes
  • 4 months next week. Wearing 3 to 6 month.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagecowgirltu:
    6 months next week and 24 mo clothes

Your 6 month old is the size of a 2 year old? That's amazing.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • He is 30" long and 26 lbs.
  • He's all over the place because he has super long legs and is really skinny.  He is 4 months old (almost) and wearing 3 month onesies and 9 month footed pjs.  A lot of the shorts outfits he wears are 9 months also (moreso because that's what I have from DS1-- if I had 6 month summer stuff it would probably fit better).
  • Just over 3 mo, wearing 3-6 mo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• 4.5 months and we're transitioning into 12 month sizes now. My 1st one did not grow this fast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • =Lee=B=Lee=B member
    3.5 months in mostly 6-9 months and some 3-6. She is tall and skinny but has an enormous cloth diaper!  Also, I hate snug clothes on me so I tend to move up a size for her early.

• DD is 5 months and wears mostly 6 month clothes. She has to wear 9 month bottoms when she wears cloth diapers though, lol. She's approx. 14 lbs. and 25 in.
  • 3 1/2 months and wearing 6 months clothes
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My baby boy will be 5mo old on the 4th of July .... At his 4 month well visit he was 26 inches long and 17lbs. He wears mostly 3-6month onesies. :-)

imageimage

Anniversary

• 4 months, wearing 0-3 months.  (Finally grew out of his last newborn outfit.)  He does wear some 3-6 months, but mostly 0-3 (like Carters)
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • 3 months, and 0-3 month clothing, even with a cloth diaper. Might move up to 3-6 month sleepers soon, but only because her overnight diaper is bulky.

BabyFruit Ticker

• 4.5 months and size 3 month clothes or 0-3 months
  • imagetracy41:
    4.5 months and we're transitioning into 12 month sizes now. My 1st one did not grow this fast!

this is us

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS has been in 12 mos clothing since he was 4 mos. He is 5 mos now.
  • SPK926SPK926 member

Keep in mind that
    3 months = 0-3 months
    6 months = 3-6 months
    9 months = 6-9 months
    etc...

So a 3 1/2 or 4 1/2 month old in 6 month clothes is right on track!

Mine will be 6 months in a week and is in 6 month (3-6month) clothes. She still fits in 0-3 month but most of my summer stuff is 6 months so I'm putting her in that even if they are big on her. I'm guessing she'll be in 6 month clothes until September or October at the rate she's growing. Oh well.

I actually just ordered a dress from Mini-Boden for her 6 month pictures. I bought it in 3-6 month size and have to return it and get the 0-3 month size as it's too big on her!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 5 months and in 3 month sizes.  Size 6m onths for boutique things like ruffle butt bloomers but 3 months in "regular" clothes like Carter's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS will be 6 months this weekend, he is in 6-9 months or 9 months. Weighs 16 lbs 3 oz and is 26.75" long. 

Although his footy PJ's are getting too short so I'm going to up to 12 months...they'll be baggie on him but at least he won't have his legs all scrunched up. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• imageSagen:
    4 months 3-6 mo clothing.

Same 

~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)
    imageimage

• Almost 5.5 months and wearing 912 or 12 month for Carters, etc.
  • 4 months, today at visit was 10lbs 15oz and 23.5 inches. She wears 03 month onesies. She can still fit in newborn dresses as shirts and newborn pants are capris. She will be in 36 onesies soon because of length
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJmeJme:
    3 months, and 0-3 month clothing, even with a cloth diaper. Might move up to 3-6 month sleepers soon, but only because her overnight diaper is bulky.

This except 4 months or 18 weeks. 

Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • 6 months in some 3 to 6 some 6 to 9. At 3 months he was in mostly newborn some 3 months clothes but he was 5 weeks early and little.
  • imagejenniferraborn:
    DD is 4.5 months old and still wearing newborn clothes....she has 6 weeks early though and I think we'll be in 0-3 mths soon!

My LO is wearing the same. She's 4.5 mos and still very small. But was only 2 weeks early. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My LO is 3 1/2 months and is wearing between 6 and 9 months.  She is a big girl!
  • 3 months, larger 3-6 or 6 months

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Mine is 5 months and wearing 6-12 month clothes
  • It depends on the brand. In my experience, Carter's is usually spot on with its size estimates, Gerber's is too small, and Fisher Price is too big. I noticed with DS that he was too big for Gerber's 0-3 month clothing before he hit 3 months,  but Carter's 0-3 month clothing is perfect. Currently, DS is just shy of 4 months and 3-6 clothing is a bit too big. Now, Carter's does also have S, M, L sizes based on weight and DS wears M, and his weight falls right within the weight estimate for that size.

• 13w in 9 mo, mostly due to needing longer tops. 9 mo pants are a bit long still. He's nearly 26" long, apparently all torso!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"