April 2013 Moms

12 week growth spurt.....

SUCKS.

Anyone else??

I've barely noticed LOs other ones but this one has been brutal and clear as day. Started Sat night and has not let up. She's eating now, after sleeping for a waping hour.
I am absolutely exhausted.

I know this is normal but it's kicking my as.

Anyone else want to commiserate?

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

Re: 12 week growth spurt.....

• To be honest, I haven't noticed anything different except he doesn't like being put down to sleep..distracted a lot more easily during eating... and not eating as much per feeding. I don't know if this is a spurt or because of all the new people/surroundings.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageClandestineX:
    To be honest, I haven't noticed anything different except he doesn't like being put down to sleep..distracted a lot more easily during eating... and not eating as much per feeding. I don't know if this is a spurt or because of all the new people/surroundings.

All of this is absolutely my LO, kinda making me worry

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't worry, this is the first one LO has had that has deeply disrupted things...... And it's truly miserable. Count your blessings.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

• She is sucking the very life out of me to the point where my boobs are shrivelled little blobs and then sleeping erratically so I think my boobs are going to explode. Ugh.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
  • The last spurt was pretty bad not looking forward to the next one if this is what you ladies are all saying. =[
    CafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenearly_klo:
    She is sucking the very life out of me to the point where my boobs are shrivelled little blobs and then sleeping erratically so I think my boobs are going to explode. Ugh.

at least you're getting sleep! We went from 5-7.5 hour stretches last week to 4 or less for the past 4 nights. And typically this is the time of day where she takes her big map and nothing.

I really feel like I am going to lose my mind. This is my last week of maternity leave. I wanted to build up my stash and I can't even get anything out with the pump because she's on me every freaking hour, sucking me dry......grrrrrrrr. 

• DD is 12 wks today so I'm not sure if she hit it early, but last Thursday to Saturday sucked bad. Eating every 1.5 hrs during the day and waking around 1 through the night, when normally she goes till 4. She's still eating every 1.5 to 2 hours during the day but our nights are back to normal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NM Posted wrong and bump wont let me delete.

• imageJBDamonM:

imagenearly_klo:
    She is sucking the very life out of me to the point where my boobs are shrivelled little blobs and then sleeping erratically so I think my boobs are going to explode. Ugh.

at least you're getting sleep! We went from 5-7.5 hour stretches last week to 4 or less for the past 4 nights. And typically this is the time of day where she takes her big map and nothing.

I really feel like I am going to lose my mind. This is my last week of maternity leave. I wanted to build up my stash and I can't even get anything out with the pump because she's on me every freaking hour, sucking me dry......grrrrrrrr. 

This is totally us and it just happened over the past 3 days.  He had been sleeping from 8 PM to 3 or 4 AM, and then again until 7 AM, and now it is 9 to 1 to 4:30 to 6:30.  I'm so tired!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"