November 2012 Moms

Sorry I've been MIA

Sorry Ladies,

I feel like I've been missing out on so much! I have been MIA because my BRAND NEW LAPTOP, decided to crash. Thank goodness for warranties! But, I have been disconnected for everything and feel like now that I finally have my computer back, I am becoming more sane.

Update on LO:

He is on the move! Not so much as crawling, but he rolls to where he wants to be and lays on his side and scoots. He use to sit up on the couch with me and play, but that has turned into a big hassle because he wants to try and roll off the couch instead of play.

He finally got 2 teeth! They are sharp little boogers!

We are still fighting the crib issue. I am about to lose my mind. He slept in his crib through the night from 1 1/2 months old until about 4 months. Then he started teething and we had thunderstorms back to back and he slept in out bed. Now we cant get him OUT! Our schedule has changed so much that we have had to be gone at night past his bed time so we haven't been able to get a set schedule and to let him cry it out in his crib. We were going to start the process over again yesterday, but he bonked his head and the doctor told us not to let him cry much..so there goes out cry it out process.

Any ladies out there having this problem or can give me advice. We have done the cry it out method and he cries for a few hours each night, wakes up in the middle of the night and I feed and change him and he cries another hour or so to go back to sleep. We have also tried the Ferber method and putting one of our shirts in his crib. Any advice is appreciated!

I'm also trying to get back into my blog since I haven't posted much due to the crash, check it out if you would like, I know I have gotten some positive reviews back from some of you ladies! https://ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com/

Glad to be back!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

Re: Sorry I've been MIA

• Hello!  Good to see you. 

Gosh, idk re the sleep training methods.  Maybe you coudl look into some of the "no-cry" methods.  Or maybe you could use an arm's reach co-sleeper for a while.  I wish I could be more helpful!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Welcome back!!

• Loading the player...
  • imageuconnhuskie007:

? for ya.  are you paid to review products?  there is a company in the same office building as mine called Mom Central and I think they pay moms to market products in their blogs.  i dont really blog, but it looks like you do this, yes?

https://www.momcentral.com/

Actually I'm not. I just do it for fun. Since I became a stay at home mom, I wanted to continue to do something business like. But, maybe I will check them out! Thanks for mentioning it!

• imageuconnhuskie007:
    imageOrganizedbride@yahoo.com:
    imageuconnhuskie007:

? for ya.  are you paid to review products?  there is a company in the same office building as mine called Mom Central and I think they pay moms to market products in their blogs.  i dont really blog, but it looks like you do this, yes?

Actually I'm not. I just do it for fun. Since I became a stay at home mom, I wanted to continue to do something business like. But, maybe I will check them out! Thanks for mentioning it!

Definitely check it out.  Im connected to the VP of HR and the VP of the company on Linkedin (from meeting them at the work cafe) and I'd be happy to make a connection for you, if you were interested.

That would be great! I checked it out last night and applied for the blog roll. I'm just starting out with the blog so I am not sure how many views they need to be accepted as a partner. I guess I will wait and see! =)

• imageuconnhuskie007:
    imageOrganizedbride@yahoo.com:
    imageuconnhuskie007:

Definitely check it out.  Im connected to the VP of HR and the VP of the company on Linkedin (from meeting them at the work cafe) and I'd be happy to make a connection for you, if you were interested.

Message me and I can give you my email if needed. The one that is my user name on the bump is incorrect. It transferred that over from when I used The Knot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"